Chapter 13

Shayla

I woke up the next morning puking my guts out. Maurice came in to hold my hair and rub my back. I mumbled a thank you. He helped me up of the floor.

I did my morning hygiene and got ready for school. I threw on a pair on leggings, a red and blue Polo shirt. I put on my Polo sneakers to match. I let my hair stay flat. Today's an idc day.

*

*

*

*

*

School went by fast. My sister tried to fight me, but of course I can't fight back 'cause I'm pregnant, so Ash and Sam handled her ass.

When Maurice found out he was mad as hell. Jayceon and AJ had to restrain him or he was going to kill her. Why the hell she trying to fight someone anyways?

*

*

*

*

*

I was swamped with homework. As soon as we stepped foot in the house I went straight upstairs to change into something comfortable. I grabbed all my books and got to work.

I managed to finsh my Math, English, and Science homework in two hours. I got hungry so I went to fix me something to eat.

"Well looks who's cooking."

"I knew you would be hungry, so I decided to cook you and the baby something." I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks bae."

"Anything for you."

"After we done eating we have to go to my dad house."

"Oh okay." We ate in silence. I feel so blah right now. I walked upstairs to throw on some shoes. Maurice was standing at the door doing something on his phone. He didn't even see me standing there.

So we just going to stand here? I thought to myself. Whoever he texting better be that important. I just walked passed him. I didn't say anything. I got in the car and just waited 'til he realized I was already out the house. Five minutes later, he waltzes his happy go lucky ass out.

"I didn't know you was already out here." He said. Of course you didn't. I said to myself. I just looked out the window not bothering to respond. I felt some minor pain in my stomach.

"Maurice."

Nothing.

"Maurice."

Still nothing. Shit this pain killing me now. Every stop we made he had his phone in his hands, but couldn't answer me. I snatched the phone from him and throw it in the back.

"What the fuck, Shayla!" He yelled.

"DONT FUCKING RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME. I BEEN CALLING YOUR FUCKING NAME YOU ASSHOLE! BUT YOU IGNORED ME. YOU TOO BUSY TEXTING THESE HOES TO HEAR. WHATEVER THEY TELLING YOU BETTER BE THAT FUCKING GOOD. I'M IN FUCKING PAIN, BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW. WHEN WE GET TO MY DADDY HOUSE DON'T SAY SHIT TO ME." I yelled back.

He looked at me with sad eyes. I rolled my eyes. When we got to my dad house. I hopped out slamming the car door.

I walked in and hugged Maria and my daddy.

"How you feeling today?" My daddy asked me, as we sat on the couch. I laid my head in his lap, rubbing my stomach.

"I'm fine papa. Just a little pain here and there." I said, right when jackass walked in. I rolled my eyes. I turned so my back was facing him.