Chapter 11

Maurice

"I'm pregnant." Shay said. Those words replayed in my head; over and over again. I was in a state of shock, but that quickly went away. I smirked at her and walked toward her. She backed up.

"Wh-what a-are y-you d-doing?" I picked her up and kissed her.

"We having a baby! WE HAVING A BABY! I'm going to be a dad." A dad? I'm so excited. I can't wait to tell everyone. Wait! I'm going to die. Her dad already on my ass. Now she pregnant! She just signed my death certificate. My smiled dropped. She looked at me

"What's wrong?"

"Your dad. He's gong to kill me."

"Calm down. I'll talk to him first, then we will tell him together." I said hugging him. I hope he don't take it to bad.

*

*

*

*

*

"Daddy we have something to tell you." He looked at us with squinted eyes.

"What?" He asked, laying back in his office chair.

"I'm pregnant, but before you get mad - just hear us out." He laughed. Like a hard laugh.

Is he going to kill us? I can't die young.

Shayla

"Wh-what's so funny?"

"I already know you're pregnant."

"How?"

"I know my child and plus, when you were throwing up last time you was here. I could tell then. I'm disappointed, but what's done is done, I can't change that. You two are growing up and will be parents. I can't believe I'm going to be a grandpa, with all my sexiness." I bust out laughing. He so full of himself.

"Lol, whatever daddy." We talked about the baby. When Maria found out she cried. That made me cry too. She was so excited for us.

I didn't expect things to go this well, especially with my dad. I know they both in the game. Maurice don't know he getting something big tomorrow night. But when it happens I don't know how that's going to turn out. I just hope nothing changes.

I can't wait to tell everyone else and school. Ugh!