Chapter 5

Shayla

I've been living with Maurice and his sister for about two months now. Everything is just fine. I'm actually glad that I never have to go back home. They didn't even care I was leaving.

***FLASHBACK***

"You ready to go get your things?"

"Yeah, let's go and get this over with."

We walked out the house and got in his Tahoe. The car was silent. I really didn't want to see their faces. We pulled up and I noticed my mom was home. I sighed. Maurice gripped my hand.

"It's going to be okay." He said. I nodded and got out. I put my key into the door and unlocked it.

I walked in to see my mother sitting on the couch smoking and watching TV. She looked at me disgusted. I rolled my eyes.

"I thought I'd never see your fat ass again." She said. I just went upstairs to my room and packed all my shit. While Maurice stood outside waiting on me. I put my things by the door and went upstairs to get the rest. I walked back downstairs still ignoring her dumb ass.

"I know you heard me talking to you." My mother said coming up to me pointing her finger in my face.

"Get your hand out my face." I simply said.

"Or what bitch?" She said poking me in the forehead.

"Don't freaking touch me." I'm trying to stay calm, but she trying my patience.

"I did it again what you gone to about it?" She said. Then she slap me. Oh hell no. She got me fucked up. I punched the bitch in the face.

"So you think you grown now? Fighting me back." She punched me in the jaw. I tasted the blood. I grabbed her my hair and dragged her to the floor. I got on top of her and started punching her in the face.

"If you ever in your fucking life touch me again bitch I'll kill you." I said in between punches. I started banging her head into the ground.

"Get off me!" I felt someone pull me off her. But I still had her hair in my hands. I kicked the bitch in the throat and watched her fall to the ground. She was coughing up blood.

"I hope yo stupid ass die hoe." When I was put down it was Maurice. He had pinned me to the car.

"Ma calm down."

"She shouldn't have touched me. Fuck her!" I spat out.

"Calm yo ass down now!" He yelled at me. Is this nigga yelling at me? I huffed and puffed.

"You calm now?" He asked me. I nodded. He put me in the car to make sure I didn't go back inside. I waited for him to finish putting my stuff in the car. This bitch got some nerve. She better not let me see her in the street because it's gone be worse.

He got in and we pulled off heading home. The ride was silent again. I was mad as hell.

We pulled up to the house and got out. We brought all my things in the house to our room.

***FLASBACK OVER***

No we still not together. This nigga don't know what he want. He be trying to boo love with me. Bitch is you stupid. Go boo love with them hoes. Shit when he get rid of his hoes then maybe we can do something. Until then we sleep in the same room and we are friends.