Chapter Eleven - Don't even get me started...

Chapter eleven – don't even get me started...

I felt heavy breath at my neck; arms tight around my waist and to my shock, my legs were tangled in his. I blushed a little as I opened my eyes. The blanket was complete over us, covering our heads as well, and to my utter shock I was still half naked.

I gulped afraid to move all of a sudden. I closed my eyes and decided to at least enjoy being this close to Cory. I mean after all I was supposed to be playing hard to get but I wanted a break, I'd barely done anything so I don't think I deserved it. But if a sexy guy was holding you this tight, would you move?

After a few minutes Cory's breath started to even out letting me know he was awake. He didn't move or anything but he tightened his hold on me and I could feel a small smile spreading across his face.

Aunty June had explained to me playing hard to get also meant you could tease a little, aka a lot. I smiled at this thought, teasing Cory would be fun. Sexual or not.

'I don't remember much of last night' Cory breathed, his breath tickling my skin making me want to moan.

'it was nothing' I said smiling way too big so I bit my lip to tone it down.

'sure it was. Hmm I didn't know you wear lace?' he murmured and I felt his hand skim over my ass.

'sometimes' I replied clucking my tongue to stop the moan that wanted out.

'what did I do last night?'

'you passed out on me'

'oh shit, serious?' he asked pulling back to look at me. I sucked in a sharp breath, he looked amazing as usually. He looked even better every time I saw him.

'yeah but that wasn't the best bit'

'now I'm scared' he shuddered and I laughed.

'it was nothing really. You just told me that a pot plant was actually a cat'

'oh god, seriously?' he closed his eyes groaning.

'it was priceless'

'so how did we end up in this bed?'

'aunty June helped me get you here'

'Jesus. My head hurts and I have the worst head ache ever' he informed me and I smirked.

'you shouldn't have drunken so much'

'I know...' he whined and I laughed. His face dove into the grove of my neck and I sighed.

He kissed my neck a few times and I froze a little. I kind of wasn't prepared for this; I was supposed to be teasing him. He noticed my frozen form and pulled away, giving me a confused look. Not giving him a chance to react I pushed on his shoulders, rolling on top of him. He looked up at me still confused. I rolled my eyes bending down to control the kiss with him.

He let me win out in the end but I knew he was still etching for the control. It's a male thing I guess. I pulled away from him, dragging my lips up and down his jaw. His hands tightened on my waist as I sucked on his neck, giving him a hickey.

'Missy' he moaned and my hips jerked. This time I moaned feeling him pressed against my entrance. Oh dear, why did I do that?

'breakfast!' someone yelled outside the door and I smirked not stopping. Cory grumbled under his breath and I bit my lip pulling away from him to study my mark.

'did you just give me a hickey?' he asked narrowing his eyes at me. I giggled crawling off the bed.

'you bet I did' I cooed pulling my dress back on. His hands were at my back in a second, pulling the zipper up for me. I turned looking at him and sighed.