Chapter Ten - "Cory, you're smart, nice, caring and one damn fine piece of ass"

Chapter ten – "Cory you're smart, nice, caring and one damn fine piece of ass"

Missy's POV

My day had gone smoothly well. Lunch was nice but the time I spent with my mum and aunty at the skate centre was even better. We were currently residing on the sidelines watching my mum move around the ice ring, laughing along with one of her old friends.

'so want to tell me what's been going on this week?' aunty June asked nudging me, she gave me a playful smirk to add the affect.

'huh?' I asked completely dumbfounded.

'you and Cory. When he first got here I had the knowledge that you didn't like him, now when I look at you...you look kind of smitten'

'I am not!' I almost yelled and she laughed. Wow, even I had to admit that gave me away.

'quick defence and Missy, I'm not blind'

'wow, I'm actually scared'

'of what?'

'the fact that someone has picked up on it'

'hmm the pleasures of once being a love struck teenage girl' she winked and I smiled leaning my elbows on the railing.

'is it really that obvious?'

'if by obvious you mean string at him as he shows everyone how to turn that corner properly then...yes'

'I don't stare' I muttered, a deep blush rising in my cheeks.

'okay then...you observe with intensity'

'that's the same thing' I scoffed and she nodded.

'exactly'

'can I confess to you?'

'of course, I'm here for you Missy'

'well...it's kind of about...'

'sex?'

'y-yeah...' I gulped feeling nervous but in no way awkward about talking about this. Gee, I could talk to Aunty June about anything and I mean anything. First period I talked to her not mum.

'he isn't pressuring you is he?'

'oh god no...Actually it's kind of the other way around-'

'Missy...' she warned but I could see her smirking under her authority look.

'sorry but I mean it's not actually initially that...it's just...he refused me'

'refused you?'

'it kind of hurt. I mean I've been sitting her actually getting to know the one guy I never thought I'd ever be involved with and finally his one chance to get me and turns me down'

'maybe that's the problem'

'problem? Where?'

'you're too open about it'

'but...'

'honey the first thing to being a woman in this world is always play hard to get even when they have you'

'explain'

'right so you like Cory right?'

'y-yes' I nodded and she smiled warmly.

'then he's already got you in the bag...but you don't let that affect you. String it out, make him chase for you. Let him know you aren't that easy and that he has to fight for you'

'I get where you are coming from'

'it's quite easy to do actually. Here how about I'll help you for the next week but you have to promise me one thing?'