Chapter Seven - Midnight snack

Chapter seven – midnight snack

Cory's POV

Her succulent lips had me distracted for the rest of the day. Nobody ever tasted that good! I found my thoughts drifting off more than usual and while other times it was about different girls this time Missy stuck in my thoughts.

I kept cursing to myself and for probably the first time ever, I was actually falling. Over in the snow, that is. I found myself watching her too. We were packing up and one little word to me and I jumped sky high. My sister laughed hitting my back jokingly.

'what's got you?' she asked throwing in her stuff.

'huh?' I asked blinking; I broke my gaze from Missy and looked at Stefani whose smirk grew.

'it's her isn't it?'

'make sense girl' I brushed it off hoping it wasn't that obvious.

'I am and you know it. Pfft what happened now?' she asked as we walked over to the other car, the one without Missy.

'what do you mean?' I asked and she laughed getting into the car. I raised a brow following her.

'what don't I mean? You totally snogged her' she whispered as the car began moving forward. My eyes widened and I looked at her shocked. She giggled shrugging.

'I saw' she whispered and my eyes almost popped out.

'you what?'

'sorry?' she suggested and I growled turning away from her.

'whatever'

'isn't this nice? My brother is already after the daughter of the rich guy second day into vacation' she cooed and I elbowed her.

A few hours later I paced in my room, trying to grow the balls to confront Missy. I didn't know whether I regretted it or...not. I don't think I do...I hope not. She is much better than I thought she was and my god! Her lips were the definition of perfection. A light knock at my door made me jump. I cursed moving to open the door but the person walked in closing the door behind them. I gulped looking at Missy.

'um...' she started and her gaze fell to the floor.

'the snow...' I started but still had no idea what to say.

'you regret it don't you?' she asked glancing up at me before blushing and looking away again.

'the kiss?' I asked and she nodded. I stepped forward ready to prove it. I knew my answer but I knew my past and I knew what she'd think.

'does this explain' I told her lifting her chin making her look at me. She blushed narrowing her eyes. I leaned closer, giving her the chance to move away but she didn't. She actually leaned forward a little.

Unable to stand the distance I moved forward connecting our lips. I was only going to keep it brief to prove myself but my god, her lip locked over my bottom one and she bit down causing me to moan a little.

Not able to stand this either, I moved closer dragging her hips closer to me and I actually kissed her. Our lips moving in sync my brain started to go fuzzy. I knew that when the holiday ended so would this, whatever this was.

She pushed against me and I stubbled back into the wall. I broke away from the kiss and looked at her shocked. My god did she have the strength to do that.

'Missy...what exactly is this?' I whispered into the silent air.

'I don't know but...I've never wanted this before'

'wanted what?'

'...nothing...don't worry' she turned moving away. I reached out grabbing her wrist and pulled her back to me.