Chapter Seventeen - "I want to help you get ***** back!"

Chapter seventeen - "I want to help you get ***** back!"

Cory's POV

I felt a little lonely tonight as I laid in bed. I understood that she needed time with her friend, which I already knew what had gone down. Mathew and I had just finished our long conversation that went almost all night.

Some stuff had gone down and now Mathew was in a state of desperation, one I'd never seen him in and Reeda was back quieter than usual. After Mathew explained what happened, I honestly couldn't believe it. He had been sleeping with Reeda...the untouchable girl to him.

The way he described Reeda was almost exactly the same way I described Missy. I smiled to myself and turned on my side facing my wall. I can't believe that Mathew had spent the whole two weeks, well most of it, with Reeda. Reeda always seemed like a posh bitty girl, getting everything at her feet. I always thought she would end up marrying a prince or something.

I sighed, trying to fall asleep but it wasn't working. I would close my eyes but no sleep came at all. Eventually is did though and I dropped out like a light.

'I don't want you anymore' I heard a voice scream, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't.

'open your eyes and look at me, at least have the decency to do that' the voice screamed again and my eyes flew up. I stared up at Missy as she stood over me.

'Missy? What are you doing?' I asked rubbing my eyes.

'I hate you! I don't want you, how does it feel? Suddenly changing your mind to suit you, well I hate you. I don't want you anymore' she screamed over and over again. I stared up at her my mind getting blurry as time went on.

'holy shit' I breathed lurching out of the bed. I took a few deep breaths realising that was only a dream. I fell back onto the bed taking deep breaths. Something shifted beside me and I turned my head to see Missy curled up to my side. Her eyes slowly fluttered open.

'hey' she greeted and I smiled.

'morning...wait, what are you doing in my bed?' I asked and she smirked placing her hand on my waist pulling herself closer to me.

'I couldn't sleep and Reeda took up most of my bed, she doesn't particularly share well'

'well neither do I' I told her snuggling my face in her neck. She giggled pushing my face away.

'don't be ridiculous. Stop, it tickles' she told me but I continued nibbling on her neck. She continued giggling and trying to get me off. I started to slowly kiss her more, really getting into it.

'oh...Cory...' she moaned clutching my head to her neck. I trailed my lips slowly up her neck and along her jawline. I stopped for a minute and pulled back to look at her.

'what...what's wrong?' she asked searching my face for an answer.

'it's just...I don't think you realise how beautiful you are' I told her, smiling softly.

'that's all you wanted to tell me?' she asked blushing and I nodded leaning closer pressing my lips to hers. My lips left hers carelessly and moved to her jawline again.

'we didn't have sex last night, Cory' she told me and I pulled away frowning.

'were we supposed to?' I asked, wondering where her statement had come from.

'is that all you wanted?'

'what? Missy, where's this coming from?' I asked sitting up properly. She lay in the sheets looking so beautiful even with her worried look.

'I was just...thinking that maybe you pretended this whole time and that you didn't like me' she spoke climbing out of the bed. She walked around the bed to face me as I turned to face her.