Chapter Eight - Alternative Ending

WARNING!

This chapter is rated M for 'Mature Content' is an alternate end from the previous chapter. 

You may or may not read it. 

I'll make sure the plot continues in a way you won't need to read this chapter to understand the future facts.

For the rest of you who are going to read this, please, no harsh judgments. It's the first time I write something like this and I hope you'll enjoy it!

Thanks for reading, anyway!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She felt the warmth of his left hand which he had wrapped around her waist while the right one kept caressing her cheek. She knew what he wanted, it didn't need to read his mind to find out, but she didn't know if she was ready for that. But, in a way, she was tired of keeping her feelings locked all the time. They'd known each other for so long, this relationship was dragged too far... she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

So, she allowed him to kiss her. He leaned closer hesitantly giving her a small kiss on her half opened lips, just to make sure she agreed to that. But it didn't take long when she kissed him again, harder this time. She let her tongue massage his, and he groaned when she bit down on his lower lip.

"I need you," Zuko said, his feverish gaze meeting hers and his breathing ragging.

"I'm yours," Iris said biting her lip.

That was the answer he needed, the answer he always wanted to hear from her. He finally had the permission to touch her. After all that time they'd been together he'd finally be able to express what he felt for her.

He drew in a shaky breath and he kissed her again, nibbling on her lower lip. The kiss seemed to have no end, growing shallower in every second. Iris made a whimpering sound that seemed to break him and he bit down on her lip.

Zuko picked her up, bridal style, carrying her towards the bed, they both smiled at each other, even in the thought of what they were about to do. He let her gently on the bed and he crawled himself towards her taking off his shirt and throwing it on the floor. She laced her fingers through the tight muscles of his chest. The cold touch of her hands made him shiver and he kissed her again, harder than before. He suckled on her tongue until she quivered beneath him.

He released her mouth and he moved his lips across her neck, nibbling and kissing each part of her skin from there. Her breathing had ragged, her chest raising and falling at the rhythm of her fast heartbeat. She felt his one hand snaking beneath her shirt and cupping her right breast. Iris whimpered and she gasped when he pinched her nipple.

Iris tried to move her one hand towards his pants, but when she touched his thigh he made a hard groan and he took her hand, pinning it at the level of her head. She was at his mercy again, just like how he wanted it. He kissed her again and she bit down on his lip when she felt his hand snaking around her waist, trying to find access under her pants. When his hand finally got to slip beneath he cupped her pussy tightly, his hand felt like fire on her sensitive member.

When his two fingers gave her clit a hard yank she gasped, her body arching against his. That's when she realized the wetness trickling out as two of his fingers started working in her. She escaped from the endless kiss of his sweet lips as she panted and she looked up at his hot gaze.