Coronation Day Part 2

~Ben's POV~ ~Earlier in the day~

I sat there, in my suit, not saying or doing anything. I just stared out into the wood through my window. The world seemed to move quickly around me, the hours passing by as quickly as minutes, the red carpet show of my coronation had already started and it was quickly approaching time for me to be up there.

"Ben, it's time." I looked up and seen my dad looking down at me and I sighed. There was pity written all over his face, I told him about how I had seen Carlos in the woods through Evie's mirror.

"The red carpet show is almost over and you have to be ready to walk up those steps." I nodded slightly and followed him out towards the gathering hall. I saw the other three villain kids there and they looked just as bad as I did. I told them about the whole true love thing and that's why I went like beast crazy with my gold eyes.

"Ben!" I hear Evie yell and I turn to see all three of them running towards me.

"What is it?" I ask, worry written on my face but their faces are notably filled with joy.

"Ben, he's al-" The was a sudden rush of photographers that pushed their way between us and I was suddenly surrounded by flashing lights and questions coming from every angle.

"Evie?!" I yell but there was nothing in return, I was soon pulled out of the small circle by my father and he shooed the paparazzi away like they were nothing but house rodents.

"You alright?" He asks and I nod slightly, was I alright? I mean I just found out who my true love was and then I find out that they're dead. He's still sitting in the woods right now somewhere, his lifeless body probably just laying there waiting to be discovered by the heavy search party my father had sent out.

"Yeah, I'm alright." With that, we walk into the gathering hall and I take my place next to Fairy God Mother's Wand as she starts a speech about new comings and a bright future.

~Carlos' POV~ ~Current time~

"How much longer until we get there? It feels like we've been heading towards the school for hours and yet we're still so far away." Sazana complains and I sigh. She wasn't wrong, it did feel like it was taking us forever to get to the school. It was still a ways to go and I don't know if what's going on is gonna be bad or moderately okay.

"Don't you have a teleporting potion or something? I mean you are a Fairy." I say, more sarcastic than I wanted to. I don't know why I'm doing this after I help them I'm just going to reset the timeline and it would be like it never happened. But at the same time, I don't know, it feels like it would be wrong if I just let it happen.

"As a matter of fact, I do!" She says and takes off her huge traveling backpack and opens it up and starts mixing stuff again. When she's finished she cups the dust in her and looks up at me. "Smile!"

"Wait wh-" Before I could fully process what she said, she blows the dust into my face and most of it evaporates on the trip but some of it gets to my nose and my nose starts to tingle.

"What did you- ACCHHOO!!" I sneezed harder than I ever had in my life and the moment I look up from my elbow I was standing in front of the school entrance, where Ben and I first met.

"See, works like a charm, come on if you still want to save the day!" She says as she finishes packing up her potions and walks towards the gathering hall. I just shook my head and sighed.

Before I followed her I looked up at the sky and seen a small dark green cloud flying towards the gathering hall and my heartbeat quickened instantly.

It's Maleficent.

~Ben's POV~ ~Just before the drama~

"And I pronounce you, King Ben!" Fairy God Mother said as she tapped me on the shoulders with her wand. I just gave her a slight smile and looked back down. Yes I was happy I was finally king, I mean I've been waiting my whole life for this moment, but Carlos is gone, he's not here to celebrate it with me.