Perparing for a War

Sorry guys if this is kind of bad. I haven't edited this. I will eventually, but I'm going on vacation this week so this is what you get.

Annabeth's POV

The Olympians had started to stay at camp. They were helping with training and making weapons. Poseidon did stay but never really helped out. He was too busy watching over Percy's sword,k which had become the biggest talk everywhere.

Rumors had spread about the sword coming out of nowhere. Some people thought that Percy was going to come back. Others thought that Percy was never coming back and the fates were doing him a favor.

The Seven and I had hopes that Percy was at least watching. We had hopes but we didn't think that he could come back. Percy was dead. There was nothing anyone of us could do about it.

The Olympians didn't really know what to think. Although Something was up with Artemis and Hestia. They aways had private conversations with each other or the would be whispering to each other quietly. No one really thought anything of it.

Everyone was too busy getting ready to have the final battle. We had not had a battle in weeks and it was starting to get on some peoples nerves. The anticipation was getting to everyone.

My mom, Athena, and I were making battle strategies. No one bothered us unless they wanted to know where we should put up barriers.

We were starting to think that Tartarus would somehow to take down the camp borders so were putting up little stations of sorts to protect the camp.

Everyone knew that the final battle would be coming. The monster activity had decreased and we never had sightings of monsters near the border of the camp. The campers were becoming restless.

So was I, and with Riptide saving me, I had become on edge. The Seven and I had come together and were doing everything we could.

Nico was constantly down in the Underworld looking for Percy's soul. He always came back with nothing, but he never gave up even when Hades said that Percy wasn't down there.

Noah was acting even weirder. I knew he was hiding something from me. I also knew this thing was bad. I just didn't want to give up on him. Not like I did Luke. Not like how I let Percy die.

Right now, everyone was eating. The gods were eating with there kids. I was sitting at my table with the rest of my group. Artemis and Hestia were once again off to the corner talking in hush voices.

Everyone could feel the looming presence of something powerful. Something that could kill us. The campers were trying to keep high spirits. Then we all heard running. One of the Ares campers that had been on guard ran to us out of breath.

"They're here. They are coming right to Percy's grave!" He yelled.

Everyone stared at him for half a second until my table jumped up and ran their weapons already out. Everyone else followed their lead.