A Cloudy Image

Before Kronos tries to kill Annabeth.

Percy's POV

It was the light again. It always started out small but then got larger and brighter. The faded picture was turning into an actual thing I could see. It wasn't a picture either it was a full video but it wasn't. Something was telling me whatever was happening wasn't a video. It was real life.

As the picture became clearer, I could see someone. The person had blond hair that was long and curly.The hair happened to be in a high ponytail just like the one Annabeth used to have. The person was a girl and had jean shorts and a camp half-blood tee on. The girl had her back to me. I stared at her back for a minute.

Then voices came in. The voices were loud and one seemed to be yelling when the other seems to be calm but nervous at the same time.

I soon recognize one of the voices. How could I ever forget their voice? I had haunted me since I got here.

The voice was Annabeth Chase's, the love of my life. I was silent for a moment, then I noticed who the other voice was. More like recognized who. It was Kronos. He had Annabeth backed up against a grave. He was telling her that only I could kill him.

I was dead though so he was going to take his revenge out on Annabeth. I wasn't there to protect her this time. The image had become a lot clearer and I could see the things around Annabeth.

The Olympians had flashed in but no one could save Annabeth. Only me. I remember something. The day I died I asked Artemis if she could put my sword in the sky cause I'm cliche like that.

Maybe I could like, summon the sword so it would slice throw Kronos. I then saw Kronos summon his scythe. I stared at it. I was snapped back to reality when he swung it down onto Annabeth.

I yelled no inside my dark prison. That's when I heard it,

"Please, Percy help me." Annabeth.

Then I saw a flash of gold. A sword slammed right into Kronos. Splitting him right into golden dust. Annabeth stared a the sword and I could see a cold breeze blow through the land. I looked up to see two women staring at me smirking.

Artemis and Hestia. Artemis winked at me and held up her finger. She did not just give me the finger, did she. Oh, my gods, she's crazy. Maybe that's why we always get along.

The image started to fade and Annabeth took her hand off the grave. I was then cast back into my floating darkness prison for what I could only know was an hour.

Time Skip ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then the light reappeared in front of me. I saw two women start to appear in front of me. It was Artemis and Hestia again.

The voices and noises started to come. I walked myself over to the goddesses and light. It was like looking through an IM. Artemis started to talk.

"Sup Percy, hows it going in there?" She smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "It's going great thanks."

Hestia butted in before we could start to argue.

"Percy, honey, you do know that we are up against Tartarus right?"

My mouth fell open. How did I miss this? Artemis smirked at me. She found my confusion funny. What is up with here today? Is she just really happy for some reason?

"So you didn't know?" Artemis asked.

I gave her a look. How would I know? I'm stuck in darkness.

" We don't know how to get you out of there Percy but I'm sure you will figure it out. We'll leave you to it." Hestia said as she and Artemis took their hands off my grave.

The light faded and it became dark again. Though, something was different. I had hope. Hope that I would someday leave the darkness that I was in prison and be with my friends and family.

Be with Annabeth again.