Levi's POV: Chapter Ten (Bonus!)

Hi everyone if you're reading, as promised, here is the Levi's POV of the birthday chapter! Haha I really don't like writing in the pov of complete and utter jerks like him but oh well. Plus, he's kind of misunderstood and I think there's still a little of the old Levi in this, but I hate him and I think he's taking it too far when he's driving his sister to her death, but this might explain a few things. The tumblr self-help page is up on the epilogue now, thanks for reading!

It felt weird not having a song on the story, but I put Apologize by OneRepublic on the side because it's kind of relevent to Levi. Kind of. :D

-----------------------------------

"Lexi, Levi, could you come down please?" I heard my mum's voice from downstairs. Groaning and pausing my music, I muttered something about how unbelivably annoying parents were and stood up from my chair, not bothering to tuck it in. Whilst walking out of the door, I managed to bump into Lexi.

Lexi looked up at me, her eyes waiting for an insult. I decided to just glare at her instead. I had run out of creativity for insults for my stupid sister, and I really couldn't be bothered to think up another one. I hated her. I hated her. I hated her. I hated her. That's what I was meant to think, and I was thinking that. She raised her eyebrows at me, and I followed her down the stairs, building up the list again of why I hated her. We stepped into the kitchen fake-smiling at each other as always, and my mum looked delighted.

"Hello, twins! What have you been doing together lately?" 

Nothing, you stupid woman, I thought to myself. Why would I want to spend time with her?

A little voice inside my head said I did want to spend time with her, but no, I wasn't listening to it.

"Oh, we've-" Lexi said in her not-bothered voice, but I decided to finish it before her in case she messed it up and told on me. 

"-been having a great time playing Monopoly. Haven't we, Lexi?" I said, trying to sound as sweet and kind as possibly. Lexi agreed hesitantly, while our mother gave us a loving look. I fought the urge to scowl.

"So, what would you guys like for your birthday?"

"A phone," I said at the same time that Lexi said, "A new sketch pad."

"Well, I didn't mean that, but of course I'll get you something along those lines for your birthday," Mum said. She was always so irritating sometimes. I wanted a phone, just like all my friends. It was making me feel left out of Ashley, Francis and Isaac's gang, and I didn't want to become unpopular like Lexi. That was lame. "But what kind of party or something would you like?"

"Who has little girly parties anymore, Mum?" I snorted. That was lame as well.

"Not little girly ones," Mum tried to reason. "You know, the kind that teenagers always have where they mess the whole house up that their mother specifically tidied for them."

"Oh," I suddenly felt more excited. That would be brilliant fun, and my friends would love it. If the new Popular threw the best party, then of course he would be liked. "Can I have one of them then? One for all of my friends?"

"No, of course not, Levi!" Mum said sharply. I rolled my eyes. Of course she was joking. Typical. I really wanted to party all night as well.

"But, you can have a party where you have the house to yourself, but I will be upstairs watching and there is no alcohol or naked bodies, got it?"

Talk about subtle.

"Sure, Mum! So, can I have one on a Friday night and invite all of my friends?" I asked hopefully, hoping she accepted. I wanted to make my fifteenth birthday perfect.