Log 12

Keith's POV
I fix the buttons of my polo and looked myself in the mirror of my bathroom. I made sure to shave today and I tried to tame my hair as much as possible.

I put on my best formal outfit that I could afford, a maroon polo which had long sleeves and some black skinny jeans. And of course, a pair of worn out sneakers. It's not fancy but it's the best I could do.

Days quickly passed as I anxiously waited for the day I would finally meet Shiro again. I actually did not sleep much last night because of all the excitement.

Once I finished my part time job today, I rushed to the house to make sure I had enough time to prepare myself.

I look at the time. It's an hour before six. I better go the restaurant now. I don't want to be late.

I grab my wallet and phone. The only two things that I need. I text Shiro to notify him I am leaving.

Chat box

Keith: Meet you at the restaurant.

Shiro: Can't wait

It took all the effort to make me stop smiling like an idiot. I shake my head and head out of the door.

I look up at the clouds. It's kinda grey but rain wasn't in the forecast. Well if it did rain, it isn't gonna stop me from having my date with Shiro.

00101101

I arrive in the restaurant to see there were a lot of people already. This must be a successful restaurant.

"Hey Keith, you actually came,"

Seth is the first one to greet me. Seeing him in a chef's attire is really new to me.

"Hey Seth. Wait aren't you the chef? Why are you being a waiter?"

Seth smiles. "I decided to personally serve you guys,"

"Wow thanks," I say.

He'll actually do this for me and Shiro?

Seth leads me to a table in a secluded corner of the restaurant. It is a round table in the corner of the room, good for two. A glass vase with a single rose was on top of the table. Beside it was a lit candle. The lighting was kind of dim. It is actually a perfect place for a date.

Seth pulls out a seat for me and I gratefully seat down.

"I guess you'll wait for your boyfriend before you order?" Seth says as he places down two menus on the table.

I nod in reply.

"Then I'll leave you to it," Seth says and is about to leave and go help out in the kitchen.

"Hey Seth?" I call out. Seth turns around and looks at me.

I take a deep breath. "Thanks for all of this. Sorry but I had a wrong impression of you. I thought you were an overbearing person but you just really care for the other person. Well what I'm saying is thank you and I'm sorry,"

Seth became silent for a moment. I look down. I am so embarrassed right now.

"Wow Keith, that's the longest sentence you spoke to me!" Seth chuckles.

I look up to see him smiling at me.

"Don't worry about it Keith. I hope you guys like the food I'll be serving tonight," Seth says.

"You bet," I reply. Seth then nods and leaves me to wait for my date. I look at the time and see that Shiro might be running a little bit late. I frown a little at the thought.