Log 6

Shiro's POV
I play with the strands of Keith's hair. His hair was pretty long and unkept but I like it.

We are lying on Keith's bed. Keith is cuddled close to me and dozing off while doing his cute way of breathing. He had fallen asleep soon after we finished our game. Keith ditched his studies and we played One truth and Two Lies. He said it was fine since he had got his presentation under control already and he was tired so studying won't do him good.

It was a game to get to know each other better. We had to tell two lies and one truth, and each of us had to determine which was the truth.

It was fun. There were many things that I learned about Keith. Apparently, he is 8 years younger than me. His birthday is on August 4. I felt a little disappointed that it has passed already. I want to try celebrating with him.

The favourite colour being red was plain obvious. I learned that he didn't know his family. I held his hand all the way as he told me his past. I was shocked to know how many jobs he had at the moment. Three?! How can he handle that and school work?! He sure is an amazing guy.

I smile as I touch Keith's nose bridge. I can't really place why I started to like him. He left quite an impression on me when he bumped me in the hallway. He was like a very comfortable person to hang out with but I can't help but admire his beauty, attitude included. He would talk to me like I was a real friend to him. He doesn't even let the fact get to him that I'm an important person. He just knows me and accepts me as Shiro.

I wish my family could do that for me.

I gave Keith a kiss on his forehead and drifted off to sleep as well.

00101101

"Mr. Shiro!"

"Y-yes?! What is it?" I see Allura, hands on her hips and tapping her foot impatiently.

I am currently in my office. I had left early from Keith's apartment. I offered Keith a ride but he stubbornly refused and besides he was not late today.

"You've been staring into space the whole time I was discussing your schedule," Allura said as she leafed through the documents she was holding.

"I'm sorry Allura," I say sheepishly. I might have been daydreaming of someone particular. Allura sighs and goes closer. She sets down the pile of documents on my desk. More paperwork...

"So, who is it?"

"W-who?" I look up at her 

Allura raises her eyebrow and crosses her arms around her chest.

"I know you have been sneaking out to see someone. So who is it?"

"No one Allura,"

Allura did not budge. I sigh. She has been my secretary for years now, why do I bother even hiding it from her?

"His name is Keith. He is a student in-"

"A student?!" Allura shouts.

"Wait, I haven't finished-"

"Excuse me," someone enters my office.

"Oh Pidge, it's you," I say.

Pidge is one of our finest workers here in Voltron Tech. Her real name is Katie but she would rather be called Pidge for some reason. She is young for her to be working here. I believe she is around Keith's age.

Though she is definitely a girl, she doesn't look like one. She cut her wavy, light brown hair short to a boy's length and wore circle-rimmed glasses that falls to her nose. She always wore on her favourite white and green hoodie everyday.