Log 2

Keith's POV
I couldn't believe what just happened. I just yelled at the CEO of Voltron Tech. The CEO! I messed up my hair in frustration and yelled.

"Woah there bro. Watch the food," Hunk exclaims as he gathers all of the food out of my reach. Who cares? I wasn't hungry anyways.

"HAHAHA! I can't believe you cursed at probably the most richest man in the world. Man, I would love to be him," Lance comments as he eats the sandwich he bought from the canteen.

"Shut it Lance," I growl in anger. Lance shrugs it off and continues eating.

After Shiro formally introduced himself to me, I was in a daze for a moment. The guy gave off such a powerful vibe I guess? I snapped back at reality and noticed the crowd which has formed. I quickly mumbled my apologies and ran off, ignoring the protests of Shiro. I avoided people and their glares at me.

What did I deserve to be in close proximity with Shiro? Nothing!

After that I quickly went to our usual lunch spot for refuge. Thankfully, it was outside so there was not much people. But apparently the news spread like wildfire and it was already posted in the university's social hub. Great! And I promised myself no drama for my last year.

"Emo Guy Fakes A Fall to Get Close to Mr. CEO," Hunk reads from his phone.

"Hunk! I told you not to read it!" I exclaim.

"Well it's hard no to when it's all over the hub and all of social media," Hunk reasons out. This is getting so messed up!

"Someone is famous," Lance teases.

"I never wanted to be famous!"

"Well suck it up Emo princess cuz this attention isn't gonna go away for a while,"

I didn't even bother snapping back at that one. Because I know what Lance said is totally true.

00101101

Finally, my classes were over! Lance and I exit our building. Me and Lance head over to one of the benches in the campus and wait for Hunk. I suddenly receive a text message from Hunk.

"Hunk says his class is for another hour at most and told us not to wait for him. And he's dying," I smirk. Don't we all die in class? It is called stu'DIE'ying.

"Well that's that. Want to have some fun Keith? Come on! You need to lighten up a bit! Don't get all this drama into your head," Lance stands up and tries to drag me away but I refuse to stand up not knowing where will I be dragged to. I know this is Lance of comforting me but sometimes it really comes off as irritating.

"Look, I appreciate the offer but I have a part time job okay?" I shake off Lance's hands. Lance sighs.

"How many part time jobs do you even have? You never have time to have fun," Lance pouts.

"I only have three okay? And if you're me, you don't have time to have fun. See ya around," I say as I walk off to the exit of the campus. I hear Lance sigh but doesn't stop me anymore.

"Bye Keith! See ya tomorrow emo princess!" Lance shouts.

That idiot! Shouting that in front of all these students?! I quicken my pace and lower head. I had to at least save my dignity, if I had any dignity left.

I guess I had none left after all.

00101101

On weekdays, I work at a bar near down town. The bar is named 'Night's Dream'. I don't know why they named it that way. The name is so high-class and didn't suit the place. The bar was old but it had enough loyal customers around the area to support it.