Please don't kill me!

First off. To those who thought this was an update HAHAHA. It isn't. It is officially on hold starting from now. When I continue I am skipping a load of episodes not because I don't like but because I don't know how to write them without making them really long and standard, so until I do figure it out just pretend the episodes are there...you've read them. They have met Teo and his dad (What'd his name?), they don't go to the north pole because well they have mastered water bending already. Anyway until I continue I will be starting this other fanfic on here!

Description: I was taken from my home is the northern Water tribe when I was 9, captured by the fire nation as I was of 'value' to them. Sold and tossed around the earth kingdom after having been burnt by Fire Lord Ozai and fighting Azula. Finally ending up in the hands of the Dai Li under Lake Loagui in Ba Sing Se. Join me on my adventures as I take on the role of Legend and joining the legendary Team Avatar on our fight for freedom and the ending of the 100 year war!

So do you like the description? Chapter 1 will be up soon hopefully? My exams start soon so I might only be able to update once a week? Sozzels! xoxox

Heyy_its_abbs xo

Vote!~ Comment!~ Follow!~