If only I could?

Recap: "Yes he or she will be able to do all that and know the feeling of the elements" She said softley. She yawned.

"You better better get some sleep" I said, she hopped under her covers and I blew out the light with my airbending. Maybe I will marry...and maybe it will be her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia POV

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, Aang was asleep on the opposite side of the room. You see I sort of fancy Aang....a bit. He's just so cute and he cares about me. We always have so much fun together. I slept the night away in my dreamy sleep.

~DREAM~

We were in Ba Sing Se, the greatest earth kingdom city of all time, scaling the walls.
"What's more important than finding Appa?" Sokka said
"That" Aang said pointing to a...Fire Nation Drill that was trying to break into Ba Sing Se.
"Oh no" I worried......

I woke up from the dream panting quietly I wasn't going to wake Aang up just because of a lousy dream. I fell back asleep in minutes.

~DREAM~

 We were in the Crystal Catacombs under The Royal Palace in Ba Sing Se, Aang had just rescued me from Prison. We ran into a giant clearing with a stream running through it. Me and Katara were fighting off all the Dai Lee Agents while Aang tended to someone named Azula and Zuko. He sealed himself in a crystal tent and when he came out he was in the Avatar State. I watched in amazement along with Katara and the other Dai Lee agents until he had like a seizure in mid air and that is when I realised he had been shot with lighting.

I woke up screaming and cried. I felt arms wrap themselves around me and I looked up to see a tired Aang. Oh..I woke him up. I cried into his shoulder as he whispered calming things into my ear. I calmed down and looked at him with tired stained eyes.

"What happened Soph?" He asked, I couldn't tell him so I just looked away and closed my eyes. "Sophia?" Aang said sternly and turned my head round to face him, I tried turning away again but he kept a firm grip of my chin.  I looked into his eyes.

"I had a nightmare...about you Aang" His face soften as I continued "We were at Ba Sing Se and Sokka was talking about you having to find Appa because we had lost him or something but we had to put that on hold because there was a drill trying to get into the city. It stopped there and I woke up" I said

"So I lost Appa and a drill was trying to break into Ba Sing Se?" I nodded, a few tears left his eyes.

"Then I went back to sleep and had another dream but this time you were rescuing me from a prison thing under the Ba Sind Se palace. We escaped but came face to face with someone named Azula and Zuko. You went into the Avatar State and she shot you with lighting....then I woke up screaming" I said and cried into his chest, he rubbed my back soothingly.

"Let's just forget about these dreams and focus on what we have now" I nodded and we looked into each others eyes. Next thing I know is that we are both leaning in. Aang's lips connected with mine like they fit perfectly together. I close my eyes and kiss back, my arms wrapped around his neck as his rest around my waist. Sparks flying in every direction. It's perfect. We pull away and he looks at me before saying something that broke my heart.