You're the...wha?

Recap: "Dragons were created as the original fire benders who got their energy from the sun, they taught the first fire bender to get their energy from the sun but now-a-days fire benders unleash fire from anger and hatred" I finished

"Excellent!" Iroh praised
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 5

Aang POV

I never knew Sophia had so much knowledge about dragons or the Fire Nation but I suppose, she did grow up in the Sun Warrior City; first fire benders and all.  Anyway in geography I have to sit beside Katara which isn't bad but I wish it was Sophia, mainly because since she is like my guardian we feel a special connection to each other and plus she knows air bending, we could hang out together. She is also taking me to her earth bending teachers and I have a feeling they may be badger moles because in earth bending class she said she was taught by badger moles. Also she is taking me to her village at mid-term to help me learn fire bending. Maybe I can ask her to demonstrate her fire bending actually I might skip next period to go to the Library and study the Sun Warriors or the Fire Benders. I was brought out of my thoughts by someone calling my name, it was Katara.

"Aang....Aang" She said

"Hmm?" I hummed

"The bell rang....5 minutes ago. It's time for period 7 then lunch time" Katara said "You coming?" I looked around to see an empty classroom, even Iroh had disappeared. Even though Iroh is fire nation I can see he means well and is sorry for causing this much trouble in the war. I jumped up and walked out the door before answering Katara.

"Oh..er...I'm going to study at the Library for a bit" I said before running off in the direction of the grand library. I ran down numerous corridors and halls until I finally reached the Library door, inside would hold all the facts about Fire Benders. I creaked open the door and shuffled inside. There were many books of all of different types and forms. I took a peak at the index, searching up F for fire.

"Fire....fire....fire....where are you? Ah! there you are, number 604-1004" I mumbled to myself before taking off to look at the section. When I finally found it, I read along the spine of nearly each book until I came across 'Powerful Benders', me being the Avatar I needed some powerful benders to teach me. So I grabbed the book and sat down on a comfy chair to read.

Powerful Benders
Published 95ASC (After Sozins Comet)

Intro:
Powerful benders are rare to find in this era of war but when one is found, they can have great success. For the water tribe, the most powerful bender in Master Paku of the Northern Water Tribe, now situated at Omashu Boarding School teaching the next generation of young benders. For the Earth Kingdom, the great King Bumi of Omashu, the 114 year old bender has survived long and still holds the title as the most powerful earth bender. For Air, as there is no air benders in existance it is thought that Monk Gyatso of the Southern Air Temple was very powerful but researchers suggest that in fact the Avatar was the most powerful he just had to unlock his potential (See pages 17-21) Though in the Fire Nation there are many powerful benders but they are thought to get their energy off hatred and anger but there is few who get there energy off of the Sun, these were the Sun Warriors. Dragons taught them centuries ago and now knowledge has been passed down (See pages 22-26).

I flipped to pages 22 as I really wanted to know about these fire benders. If I am going to learn Fire Bending I might as well learn to get energy from the sun.

page 22
                                                                                Fire Benders