You forgot me?

Recap: "Will we now!" a man said as he appeared in the crowd, dressed in fire nation clothes

"Yes you will" Ryan shouted angered and earth bended some rocks at the guards who were multiplying by the minute. Soon at least 7 earthbenders from the crowd had joined in. They fought like the world depended on them but it wasn't enough as within 10 minutes the Fire Nation guards had taken all of the earth benders in captive, to the fire nation prison it was...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia POV

"Toph! Look let's land there" Aang shouted "Lot's of rocks"

"Guys, I can't see where you want to land" Toph said, oh yes she is blind

"Course you can...just look over the side of the saddle!" Sokka exclaimed

"Sokka...you dumb dumb...Toph is blind meaning she can't see" Katara said

"Thank you Katara for explaining to dumb dumb what blindness means" Toph said "Just land there...there might be a village nearby"

"Okay...Appa go down there" Aang said as he guided Appa to a small opening, Toph jumped off the saddle and felt the ground.

"Yes! This is great land for earth bending...let's start" Toph shouted in glee, we were about to tie our headbands around our eyes when a loud banging noise was heard.

Crash....Crash.........Crash

"What's that noise?" I asked getting worried, my hands shaking in fear.

"Don't worry...maybe you should put some earth kingdom clothes on" Aang suggested

"Good idea" I left to put some clothes on but when I came back..no one was there. They'll come back soon, maybe I should practise some earth bending. I started punching rocks across the area we were in or well I was in. That was until I heard some noise...footsteps, maybe it is the gang. "Katara! Toph! Sokka! Aang! Where are you guys!" I shouted. More footsteps...I slowly turned around to find at least 10 fire nation guards. As approached me slowly until they ran and grabbed me. Out cold.

Aang POV

"Don't worry...maybe you should put some earth kingdom clothes on" I suggested to Soph who was shaking in fear.

"Good idea" She said before walking off. I turned back to the guys who were in deep concentration looking at Toph, who was feeling the ground for vibrations.

"I got it!" She exclaimed and we followed her to the source of the sounds. It turns out that it was a boy practising earth bending, why is he doing it out here? I was just about to shh everyone when loudmouth Katara decides to shout.

"HI!" She shouts, the boy stumbles and runs away, I run after him, the gang following close behind. He lead us to a village with fire nation in it, Oh no, my arrow. I quickly pull my capelet up over my head and lead the guys over to the door that the boy went into. Toph goes to the front and knocks it really hard then just knocks it down. She charges inside, I notice the boy is talking with someone...maybe his mother.

"Hello. I am Haru and this is my mother...how may I help you?" the earth bending boy called Haru asked

"We saw you earth bending" I shouted until Haru's mother ran pass closing the door and locking the windows

"What did I tell you, Haru? Huh'" His mother said

"NO earth bending" Haru repeated

"Why can't he earth bend?" Katara asked

They will take him away like they did to his father" She cried

"Who will" I urged her on

"The fire nation, they have occupied our village for 5 years..using our mines for coal. My husband was defending our village and they took them all away" She cried again