That's a lizard...

Recap: "Alright youngster...put your hands up, don't turn around" I said manly, he put his hands up and I shot a bit of fire at his feet to scare him...it wasn't going to burn him. But he still screamed like a little girl. At this point I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing, Aang turned around and laughed with me. He walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder laughing. I could feel his shoulder vibrate as he laughed. I banged his back begging to be let down but he just threw me gently onto the giant bison -almost congruent to Mimi- who had appeared just seconds before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia POV

"Hey Aang what do you call this bison?" I asked sitting up straighter leaning against the saddle of the bison I was in.

"This is Appa" He said proudly stroking Appa's head, soothingly. "Where are these teachers again?"  

"Oh just outside the city in the mountains" I responded. "wake me when we get there" I drifted off to sleep without waiting for a reply.

Aang POV

I watched as Sophia drifted off to sleep letting out some quiet snores. They were cute. I directed Appa out to mountains taking him up higher into the sky as well. I can't have anyone see him.

As we neared the mountains, Appa lowered towards them, . Sophia was still sleeping so I let her be and decided that I should make her something, as a thank you for going to show me her teachers. I think I should make her a necklace to say I am thankful for everything. I jumped down from Appa noticing that I was in the middle of nowhere, everywhere I looked it was earth....dry earth and mountain. I wandered my eyes around looking for something to put on the necklace, I already had  some string from my bag but I need something to put on the necklace. Like a flower.

Flowers...where would I find a flower in the middle of nowhere? "Hmm.....there's one!" I said excitably to myself while running across the dry earth to the pretty flower blooming by itself. I picked the flower up gently and tied it to the string. Then I ran back to Appa, jumped up and tied it around Sophia's neck, she woke up when I was tying it but pretended to be asleep.

"Soph? I am really thankful for everything you are doing for me" I said looking away from her "I think you're going to be a brilliant Legend" I complimented her. She ran up to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"It's alright Aang...I think you will be a brilliant Avatar ...Sister Pymea taught me all about the Avatars and Legends and Spirit World" She said reassuring me.

"So how about these earth bending teachers?" I said trying to move the conversation along

"Oh yes follow me but maybe you should Appa and Momo to hide somewhere...the moles get angry when unwanted visitors arrive" She said indicating to Appa and Momo, I nodded and told them to hide but they didn't understand. I looked to Soph and shrugged. "Here let me have a go?" She said and walked up to the Animals. "Alright Appa, Momo you guys need to hide....Mizuki here can show you how" She said and the animals nodded responsively. Then Appa started to roar and Soph replied to him. After a gruelling 5 minutes of listening to Appa roar and groan she stopped and walked over to me.

"Appa says he is hungry and wants some water" She said. I looked at her questionably

"How do you know?" I asked

"Oh I can talk to animals and they understand me and I understand them....Mizuki is going to take them." She finished

"Not to be rude or anything but how is a lizard suppose to guide a 10 ton bison and a lemur?" I asked