I win and you don't so HA!

Recap: "YES Katara you are brilliant...maybe if we have some spare time I can teach you?" Aang asked and Katara nodded. I felt my head fall...how can we teach, learn and save the world all at once? I felt arm wrap around me and saw Aang giving me a hug, I gave him one in return. I looked up to see Katara driving Appa, do you say driving or is it guiding? Sokka adn Toph and Katara were all talking up front so it was just me and Aang. I leaned back on the holding sack at the back of the saddle, Aang joining me there. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers -they fitted perfectly together-, I leaned my head on his shoulder, and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Skipping 'The Water Bending Scroll'*

Aang POV

"Where's Momo?" I asked no one in particular just as I heard Momo yowl throughout the forest. We were in the middle of a forest listening to find out where Momo is.

"Come one maybe if we keep walking we will find him?" Sophia said, she has been a bit distant from everyone lately since we got away from the temple anyway...

"Ok lets go this way" I said pointing east, we walked that way until I heard another call from Momo. "Guys this way!" I shouted leading them to a clearing. Up in the trees there were cages hanging from the branches, one with Momo inside. "Hang on Momo" I said propelling my arms and leaping into the trees, I set Momo free and came back down. Two other animals that were in the other cages started to cry. "Alright you 2" I said leaping back up.

"This will take forever" Sokka complained throwing his boomerang into the tress and cutting the rope, the cages fell and smashed to pieces. The animals scurried away.

"Ok I guess that will do" I said before jumping back down. I found everyone gathered around Sokka who was examining the metal.

"These are fire nation metal works...you can tell by the insignia and design" He said

We continued walking back to Appa, I loaded up the saddle with Sophia who was actually just fooling around so I decided to join her. Katara started to climb on Appa until Sokka stopped her.

"Ah-ah....no flying this time"

"What!" Toph complained "Actually I'm alright with that"

"Why can't we fly?" Katara moaned

"Why do you think Zuko keeps finding us...it's because Appa is too noticeable" He said

"What...Appa isn't too noticeable"

"He is a giant fluffy buffalo with an arrow on his head!" He shouted and Appa roared

"Don't worry Appa...Sokka's just jealous because he doesn't have an arrow" I comforted Appa

"I know you all want to fly, but my instincts tell me we should play it safe this time and walk" Sokka told us

" Who made you the boss?" Sophia argued

" I'm not the boss—I'm the leader" Sokka insisted

"You're the leader? But your voice still cracks!" Katara laughed

"I'm the oldest and I'm a warrior- "His voice cracked and he tried to make it deeper "-So...I'm the leader!" Sokka said

"If anyone's the leader, it's Aang or Sophia. I mean, he is the Avatar and she is the Legend" Toph said

"Are you kidding—they're just goofy kids!" Sokka said

"He's right!" Sophia said as she jumped down from a tree, I was playing on Appa.

"And anyway why do boys think there has to be a leader....I bet you wouldn't be bossy if you kissed a girl...properly" Katara laughed