Oishi Syuichiroh: Home visit

Oishi's POV

  "What's in our mind today." Inui said to me. "Eh! Ah!! Sorry, I think I'm not feeling well."

  "No, you're ok, but you know what's tomorrow?" He ask.

  "What? We are going to have a harsh practice?" I said and sip a tea.

  "No, try another guess." He said.

  "We having a practice game with of one of the school?"

  "Yeah! That one too but that's not in my mind actually. I almost forgot about that, last one." He said again. I sign and said "I guess I don't have a idea? So what is it?"

  "Tomorrow is your girlfriend's birthday." Inui said grinning at me. "Ah!" I grip the tea box very hard and slip to Inui's face.

  "Ah!!! S-sorry, Inui, she's not my girlfriend!?" I said and some of our classmates looking and whispering about something.

  "And how did you know that she is involved here?" He said cleaning his I eyeglasses.

  "Eh! Ah... Of course, Kaido mention that last week." I said nervously.

  "According to my record about last week, he didn't mention about the day and date of her birthday. How did you say that Kaido mention it last week? Hah!!!?" He said adjusting his eyeglasses up.

  "Ah... Ah... *Sigh* actually he invited me yesterday to her birthday but don't worry, she said that I invite you guys. Don't jump to conclusions." I said and my legs I shivering.

  "Oh! I thought your the one to do the first move." He said. "What do you..."

  "What's is this all about?" Tesuka said.

  "Tesuka, I need to talk all the regulars later if it's ok. And I'll ask, Ryuzaki-sensei about that later." I said to him. "Later of what?"

  "I think we should stop practicing for two days."

  "Why?" The bell rang and we back to our sits. "You know it later." Inui said to Tesuka.

  "Really ha." Tesuka said.

  Timeskip after class🎾😐

  "Minna, all the regulars go here, and you 3 first year and Arashi and the two." I said.

  "We have a invitation of-" Inui stop because someone shouting outside of the court. "Minna, Hello~~!" She said.

  "Speaking of the devil, she's here." Inui said.

  "Haha don't joke like that." I said to him.

  "Oh! Oishi's girlfriend." Eiji said.

  "Eiji, she's not my girlfriend!" I said blushing.

  "But your blushing Oishi-senpai~..." Momo said.

  "Minna, and Oishi-senpai, I like I'm the one who invite them." She said. "Ok, it's all yours." Inui said. "Ahm, tomorrow is my birthday, and Oishi-senpai and Kaoru know that, so, ahm I like to invite you to my birthday, and also you two girls over their, and expect that you have a someone you know. And Kaoru and Oishi-senpai know my address but Kaoru knows we're my really house is. It's up you guys where you meet ok. I'm waiting to my house." She said.

  "He knows your address?" Eiji said.

  "What kind of relationship do you have, really?" Taka-san said nervously.

  "Chan-chan~! You have a request!! Eh! Oh! You invite them to your birthday hah! Forget what I said just continue." "Eh! No, it's ok, we're almost done." (l/n) said.