Kikumaru Eiji: Acrobatic Tennis

"I thought you still like him." He said then it gives me a shock.

🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾

  Next day😐🎾

  "How's yesterday?" Cana said to me.

  "Don't surprised me Cana."

  "I'm calling you and you didn't respond, why are you spacing out? Is something happen of you guys?" She ask. "No! It's just..."

  "(f/n)-chan, good morning~~" someone said to me. "Eiji-chan! Good morning~... why is Egg head not with you?" I said.

  "Hehe! If Oishi hear that his getting embarrassed." He reply.

  "Good morning to you too Cana-chan." He said greeting Cana.

  "I thought you not gonna greet me because your eyes is in (f/n)." Cana said with plain look.

  When I look to Eiji he embarrassed of something. I think on what Cana said ago. My heart is pounding and I know they didn't heard it because it's noisy.

  "I heard that you have special menu today Kikumaru-senpai." Cana said then she look ate grinning.

  "Yeah! You guys want to watch?" He ask smiling.

  "Sure why not, we both there.~" Cana said the she hug me half way. I'm just looking at her even if I'm full of embarrassment.

  "Yaaaaahh~~~! I'm gonna win because you guys was there.~~." he said that every one is looking.

  "Are you a kid or something? Eiji-chan." I said.

  "You both act like a kid." Said the guy behind us.

  "Kaito!!~~." I said with a big smile.

  "... ... ..." Eiji-chan didn't say anything, just staring.

😐🎾

  "Oh~~~! Someone's jealous!? Do something before he got her."

  "Who's jealous!?"

  "You! You idiot. Show to her that you are jealous than hide it."

  "..."

  "What's that? Do something in your special menu later that make her closer to you. Just like him. (f/n) like--"

  "I already know that... She told me yesterday.~~ This is hard. I don't know why I like her this much."

  "When it start. I mean when you start fall to her?"

  "Yesterday during practice. When she is with you."

  "That time!? That was fast. I think it's love at first sight."

  "... Really?"

  "Yeah! Don't take some advice to Oishi-senpai. Just follow my advise ok."

😐🎾

  "H-hai!~~." Eiji-san said.

  "What are you guys talking about?" I said then look to Cana.

  "Nothing, just for two of us." Eiji-chan and Cana both said. I'm curious then look to Kaito to them.

  "Ok~~! So let's go to our classroom​, it's almost 8:45." I said then we waving to Eiji-chan.

  "Cana, what are you guys talking about?" Kaito said to her.

  "Hmm?  Who knows..." She said.

  "Are you gonna confess to him? Where? When?" I said then my eyes sparkling because of excitement. "Wohw! Wohw! Wohw! I gonna confess to Kikumaru-senpai? No!! Never!!! We were talking about someone!" She said then move a little forward then Kaito follow him. 'Why this two so close?' "Cana, I know 'who's that person' you talking about." Kaito said then he shoulder Cana. "Really? That's good then."