Fuji Yuuta: Brother?

F/N P.O.V

  "Fuji-kun~~ Good morning."

  "Ah! Mmmm."

  "Hey Fuji-kun. Mmmp Are you free this Sunday?" I said.

  By the way. I meet Fuji-kun 2 months ago. where should I start, well.

*🏫FLASH BACK🏫*

  I had a fever that time and I stay whole day in clinic. Then someone broke the glass and I saw a tennis ball lying on the floor and I know that this is the cost why. I was planning to shout to them then suddenly someone brag the door behind me, I saw a person and I faint.

  In the end he explain that they didn't do anything, he just forgot his fav. tennis ball in clinic. I just feel embarrassed that time but because of that I made a friend from other classes.

*🏫FLASH BACK END🏫*

  "This Sunday? I'm sorry I cannot. I'm going home that day." He reply.

  "What? But you sleep in Dorm..."

  "I know, but I was planning to visit them."

  "Oh..." I said disappointedly.

  "What are making that face!!! I'm just going to visit them. I-its been awhile." He said blushing.

  *Haha I know we just met 2 months ago. But he already shown to me all of his expression, I mean some of them. He so honest.*

  "Ah! Before I forgot. Mizuki-san want to invite you to watch our match next week Wednesday." He ask.

  "I cannot go." I rapidly reply.

  "What? Oh. Ok."

  "I'm just joking. Did you really buy that?" I said laughing and hug his right arm.

  "S-stop doing that~~ I-its embarrassing!!~~"

  "I'm in but, I'm staring to like Mizuki-senpai because he cares about me~~~~ Unlike this guy He don't care about me!!"

  "Oui! Don't make that face I was planning to but Mizuki-san is the one who pop to my mind. 'Of course I care of you' "

  "What?"

  "Haha😅 Nothing. Oh! It's your room, take care."

  "Mmp." After that we part. Just that time, the bell rang.

~~~

  Ok its Saturday. I'm just laying to my room then someone knock my room. I think one of my friends again. But sadly its a guy. Second, I don't know him. "May I help you?" I ask.

  "Yeah! Sorry to disturbe you. I'm Kaneda, we're the same year and Mizuki-san wants to know if you watch our match, wear this." He said while he show me the paper bag. Of course I don't know what's inside. "Thanks, You're Akazawa's double right? Sorry I just know Mizuki-senpai, Duck-senpai and Fuji-kun."

  "Hai!! I think I should go. Female Dorm with one guy is kinda weird. Bye, bye."

  "Hey! I'm (l/n) (f/n) don't forget that."  I wave back.

  I close the door and I open the bag.

  "Is this... Tennis Jersey. should I wear this? Oh... I know. It's Mizuki-senpai after all. Hehe."

~~~

  It's Sunday I was planning to buy some cake since Fuji-kun plan to visit his family, then I guess I should eat the Cake that I reserve with my friends.

  While walking to the park, because its a shortcut, I saw some couples holding hands, hugging, eating a crepes and some is kissing!!!? N-No-no!! (f/n) don't imagine those things. I feel out of place. I stop from walking when I saw a familiar face across the street. I hide to the park entrance and look that way.

  "Fuji-kun? He is with a guy..." While observing them, Fuji-kun suddenly kiss that guy. I was shock that my jaw was drop and my mouth is wide open that a hand can fit. "Eeeeekk!!! Fuji-kun is a HOMO!!!!?" I said talking to the stray cat that I saw. "So Fuji-kun likes that kind of relationship." I said and run back.

~~~ NEXT MORNING🌁

  I just spot Fuji-kun in the water fountain so I go near him. I said that I was going to watch his match and he fire up. But 'why I cannot say to him what I saw yesterday' I just having a fake laugh that gives him curiosity.

  "Hey you two~~" said a guy from back.

  "Senpai." Fuji-kun said.

  "Duck-senpai!" I said. Fuji-kun laugh.

  "Duck? Well anyway, are you ready this Wednesday?" He ask.

  "I'm always ready! Of course."

  "Then Can I borrow Yuuta? We need him now."

  "Ok, Bye bye."

  "Wait!! Senpai, don't drag me."

  The time run too fast I quickly go to my room to prepare to my bath. I'm too after to ask about yesterday and its embarrassing. "(f/n)-chan~~!" said the familiar voice. "Its you again. Kaneda. What are you doing here?" I ask.

  "BAKA!!!"

  "HAH!!? You go all the way here just to say that? What did I do to you?"

  "No!! I didn't meant by that. My teammates was use to it though. Ah! Here m, Mizuki-senpai want to give you this." Je said showing the paper bag.

  "Again? what is it this time? A jersey pants?" I said then I said bye then enter to my room. "I change my mind I'm just wash my face." I said while opening the bag. "Just like I thought, its a Pants." I imagine that I'm end up being their manager. But its ok, I think is fun.

~~~🕘Wednesday🌁~~~

  Ahhh! It's already 10 how about the match. I think its starting. I should get ready. I was in hurry and I'm putting the jacket that Mizuki-senpai gives to me on road its past 15 minutes and I think doubles 1 is starting. I'm running while brushing my hair. "Ahh!! I'm so dead!!!"

  While running I already spot the court on the other side and I saw Mizuki-senpai on the entrance. 'is he grin at me?' In my thought. "Senpai, I'm sorry that I'm late. It's just--"

  "Nnn~~ Its ok. I expected that. Come on Its almost Yuuta-kun."  He said while he curling is hair. We both go to the court and just in time I saw Fuji-kun to the court, playing singles 3.

  "Ne Senpai. Is that guy was Fuji-kuns lover?" I said pointing the guy on the other side of the court. "Heh~~? How come did you say that." He ask.

  "I saw them kissing just this Sunday. And Fuji-kun is the one who kiss that guy."

  "Pffft. Hahaha I think you misunderstood them. Why Yuuta-kun would kiss his own brother. hahaha." He wouldn't stop laughing.

  "Brother? He have one? He never say that to me... I thought, I thought, we're friends."

  "You want to know the reason why he wouldn't want you to know that?"

  He said and look to Fuji-kun. I inhale and look to Senpai. I nod and he smile.