Oshitari Yuushi: Winner Game

F/N P.O.V

  "YES!! Finally, it's summer break~~" I said stretching my body.

  "(F/n) -chan!!" I turn where the voice from.

  "Oh! Hello."

  "The result was out."

  "What result? Oh! That Talent thingy. No~~ I don't have a chance."

  "One winner is unfair." She stated.

  "No! I gonna go."

  "Oh!! Quit being a Kill Joy. Just imagine you're in the world of Harem, talking to the Regular Tennis Members. Fighting just to win your heart."

  "Hehe." I tap her shoulder and said "That's your world... Not mine. You know what I want? Become a Game Developer."

  "Come on! Just a Peek." She said, pulling me towards Tennis court. "Oh! Hi! Hiyoshi-kun." I wave and walk towards him, I looked to my friend, trying hard to look for the winner's name.

  "Are you also join the contest?"

  "Yes~ She just force me."

  "Hmmp!!"

  "Do you know who's the winner?"

  "No... How's the CG you're doing?"

  "Almost done. Look! He looks like Shishido-senpai. Just cleaner than him."

  While talking about my work, we heard a familiar voice!! It's my friend, she's screaming. "Did she win?" Hiyoshi and I said. "OMG! OMG! OMG!!!"

  "Congrats" I stated.

  "NO!! Congrats 🤩🤩" She stop, and shake my hand.

  "What? No! I don't want to. Bye Hiyoshi-kun." I turn my heels and cling to my handbag. "Wait! This is your chance."

  "No! I, I don't want to. This Summer break is my chance to create a game. That's my Uncle said. Even if it's only a draft, his company is willing to help me with my game." I turn and she stops me.

  "Wait! That's why! Consider this opportunity to create one."

  "And what is it?" Hiyoshi-kun asked.

  "Otome game." She answered.

  "I don't have experi---"

  "You don't need experience to make Otome Game. Just Luck! Tsk."

  One hour after, Hiyoshi-kun and I arrive at the Meeting room, which is other regular members was already there. I'd take a deep breath and smile.

  "Ah! (L/n) -san~~ Congrats." Otori-kun said.

  "(L/n)! Congratulation. Straight to the point. It's up to you on what will you do to your reward, as long as we're involve." Atobe-senpai explain.

  "She's already had an Idea." Hiyoshi said. Sitting in his chair. I look to everyone and I'm distracted to Oshitari-senpai's smirk. "Ahhmm. I need to do something within this two weeks."

  "Three weeks, I have an approval already." Atobe-senpai said.

  "Yeah! Just as he said. I need your cooperation for my game that I am going to create."

  "Eh? Game? You don't want to enjoy your break?" Shishido-senpai ask.

  "We can still enjoy the break but, my game would be Otome Game. So..." I bite my lips and down.

  "Oh!! Sugoi!! So you gonna be the MC. And we're the Love Interest" Jirou-senpai shock.

  "Yes!"

  "That's interesting?" Oshitari-senpai said while gazing at me.

  "So! How about in Okinawa? I have a Rest House there."

  And we all approve of it.

  "One last question? How about our personal details?" Mukahi-senpai asked. Every nod in agreement.

  "Don't care, I'm not gonna use your real names, likes, dislikes, birthday or something."

  "What's the title?" Mukahi-senpai asked.

  "You gonna know if my game was announced."

  "Pity." He answered.

  "... So I can do everything in my mind as long as it's romance?" Oshitari-senpai conform.

  "Y-yes~~!?" I replied and saw his grin.

  "Alright! That's enough, tomorrow at 7 am at the entrance. Don't be late."

  When I arrive to school, I only saw Mukahi-senpai and Oshitari-senpai. I smile and wave at them.

  "Mmm. Good Morning." I said.

  "'morning~" Mukahi-senpai greet.

  "Ohayou, My Lady. You're early."

  "I don't want to be late. Hehehe. *sigh*"

  "What's wrong?" Mukahi-senpai asked.

  "... I think they're Atobe-senpai's Fan."

  "Huh? Wait, Did they do something to you?" Oshitari-senpai concern.

  "They want me to withdraw, but said No. And they pissed."

  "*sigh* I don't know. They think you gonna seduce him, " he laugh.

  "Oshitari-senpai!!! I don't like him that way. I said to them, 'mark my word, I wouldn't fall for him I don't like him like the way you like him' "

  "... Oh~~ You have a beautiful legs." He stated.

  "T-thanks? Eh? You sound like an old man. Now I had an idea about your character." I averred.

  Mukahi-senpai burst of laughs "Hahahaha!! Old Man! Hahaha!! And what he is?"

  "You! Mukahi-senpai would be Energetic Basketball player and Oshitari-senpai would be ----"

  "Oui!!" Shishido-senpai shouted.

  "Morning!"

  "The bus was already here. Follow me."

  We follow him, but Mukahi-senpai was running towards him, leaving Oshitari-senpai and I behind. "He has so much energy~" I said.

  "Hmm~? You shouldn't focusing to other guys, somebody would be jealous."

  "Eh? How about my game. And who's gonna be jealous?"

  "?? Let's go."

  "W-who!!"