Momoshiro Takeshi: Trouble Date

"Date? We are not going to date, I'm just paying you to what happen this morning." I said blushing then he grin said.

  "We eating in fast food just the two of us. So is like a date." Momoshiro said seriously.

  "Oh~ you can take that like that. But I'm just gonna treat you ok." I said with a serious look.

  "You two, stop that we are in the middle of punishment. You can do that later." Inui-senpai said then he adjust his eyeglasses. Because of that I didn't notice that Momoshiro was holding my hand. "Hey. Your hand, let it go." I said with a pissed face.

  "You're cute when you angry." Frankly he said.

  "Are you making a move to me? I'm your coach I can throw you for being regular." I said trying to let go his hand.

  "I'm ok if you throw me in your heart." He said then he grin again. I smack him then I rise my right brow then turn away, I walk towards Inui-senpai then he stop me.

  "Hey! Momo it's too uncool to do that to the girl." Fuji-senpai​ said with a worried face.

  "Fuji-senpai's right." Then he smile.

  "You should hug her gentle. I can demonstrate it for you." Fuji-senpai said then he pull me then he hug me that make me dazed.

  "Oui~~ S-stop, I-i'm your coach, be more respectful. Especially you Fuji-senpai, stop teasing me. It's not f-funny, it's makes me embarrassed." I lower my head then blush.

  "Fuji-senpai, how did you do that. I like to see that expression of her that I'm making a move." Momoshiro said then I looking with a deadly aura. "What~~? I didn't hear you~ Mo-mo-shirooo." I said with a forceful smile.

  "Save that for later. So the loser, please fall in line." Inui-senpai said. Then one by one drinking the Inui juice and no one survive, they all collapse and some is running.

  "We're leaving now." Momoshiro said then he pull me to the door. "Wait~~ ok." I said.

  "Momoshiro, where we going?" I said following him to the parking lot.

  "I'll go to get my bike." He said finding it.

  "You have a bike? Wow cool. I don't know how to use it so I didn't buy any." I said then he sat in front of his bike then he un-belt it. "Where he go. Wanna try?" He ask, I declined but he forcing me to ride it. "I really cannot. Thanks for offering me that." I said with a down face.

  "What about you ride at the back, you can stand here." He said pointing something.

  "Ok, we should leave." I said. Momoshiro pushing his bike while walking beside him.

  "This is frustrating~~ I never thought that all the court is occupied~." I said freely open my arms to he court park. "You know that I bring you here!?" He said with a shock.

  "The street we drove was far to the McCafe, so I already know that you going to bring me--." "Oh~~!! Is that Momoshiro~". Someone cut my word. I turn around to see who is it.

  "Ah! Kamio... Are you gonna practice here." Momoshiro said to the Emo guy. "Momoshiro he looks like a Emo." I whisper to him.

  "Don't ever mention that to him." He whispered back.

  "Why!"

  "Shhh." He shut me the he face to the Emo guy.

  "Did I disturb your date?" The Emo guy said.

  "No! You want to play a game?" Momoshiro offered a challenge but the Emo guy refuse.

  "Why, are you scared?" Momoshiro said that make me pissed.

  "Don't talk like that. Do it properly or I'll tell this to Inui-senpai."

  "Hai~~"

  "We love to play but, the players their are too strong. They said if we defeat them we can take the whole court. Even Ibu lose to that guy." He said disappointedly.

  "Is it ok that I pair up to you... Coachi~~~?" He said teasing me.

  "Coach!!? That girl is your coach. So cool~~ I thought that she is your girlfriend. I'm Kamio Akira... Nice to meet you." He said then he shake my hand several times "Me too nice to meet you."

  "Kamio, we are in our date but we help you because we gonna play in the court." Momoshiro said. "What? Date? Oh, yeah~~ we are in our Da~~~te, as he said." I said then I snub Momoshiro. "Someday I'm gonna win her heart." He said then he wink at me. 

 "*Sigh* where those guys anyway?" I said to Kamio. He pointed the bench where four people sitting their (last court) then I put my arms into his and smile. I'm just like girlfriend to him then Momoshiro pissed off on what I did and Kamio blush of embarrassment. Not any second one of the guy that Kamio's talking about was walk toward us then he smirk.

  Gross what with that smile. I said in my thought.

  "Oui, your the loser back then, and this girl is cute." He said. I'm acting shy to fall him from my trap and Kamio and Momoshiro know that I'm playing.

  "Kamio~ you lose~? But your stronger than me that is why I'm yours~~" I said flirting to him then he blush very hard. 

 "Hey! If I fight you and win, you become mine!?"

  "That was she said."

  "Heh. Then let's fight." The gross guy said. He fall to my trap.

  Momoshiro POV

  "Are you sure that she win?" Kamio said.

  "Of course she defeated Echizen awhile ago."

  "What? How many time?"

  "Three times in a row... Look, they're already done."

  "That was fast!!!" Kamio said with a shock expression.

  "Your too old to beat me." She said.

  "Momoshiro, I'm having fun, now I'm hungry. You want to grab something?" She said while walking towards us.

  "You to Kamio, you are suitable to be a decoy but, thanks."

  "(f/n) they ruin our date but next time I'll make it perfect." I said then face to Kamio.

  "Let's go and by the way, I'm (f/n) (l/n), Kamio, nice to meet you." She said then I'll do a fake smile.

  "Hai. But is it ok that we left him like that." He said pointing the guy awhile ago. "It's ok. Come on."

  After we eat we also do chit chat and we left to the McCafe. Kamio also saying goodbye to us then we do it as well. Since that I always saw from her that beautiful smile she always do.

  "*Sigh*"

  "What's with that sigh, Momo?" Fuji-senpai​ said.

  "Nothing it's been a week since she become our coach."

  "Really, but everyone know that you like her."

  "But she always think that I'm joking."

  "That the reason why she is choose to become our coach. To socialize to the guys."

  "I don't know~~ but only three days left before she left to our school. I promise that I'll give her a perfect date."

  "Date? Is she don't have any~ you know~ embarrassing, shy, awkwardness?" Fuji-senpai said to me.

  "I don't know but, she acting normal that she didn't take me seriously." I said disappointedly.

  "All you have to do in that situation is give her a surprise kiss. I think she would understand it now." Fuji-senpai said with a serious look.

  "Yeah. I should do that. Wait~ What~? I'll never do that!!"

  "Hehe... You don't have a choice. Bye."

  "Surprise Kiss? That the stupid thing I ever heard. I, never do~... That."