|1| Secret

Emily's POV:

"Wow, this is it!" I said as I opened the doors to the loft and let the snow pour into the room around me. I felt my way along the wall until I reached the lightswitch and flicked it on. Light filled the room from a giant chandelier above us. It wasn't too fancy but more rustic looking. Actually it looked a modern house more than a cabin in the middle of nowhere. We would be staying here for 3 months while the boys performed shows throughout Canada. Oh we're in Canada by the way. I can't prounounce the name of the town for you but I assure you it's cold as hell up here. We literally passed 2 houses on the way in here in the past 4 hours. People aren't crazy enough to live here so why are we?

I shouldn't complain though, I get to spend the next 2 months with my best friend Katie and the 5 greatest idiots in the world!

Speaking of where are they?

I turned around and saw Katie slowly dragging two oversized suitcases along with her. "Gee thanks for helping witht he bags Em." She smiled at me sarcastically.

"Sorry. Guess I was a little excited to get in here."

"Well I was too but someone's got to bring in the bags." She dropped the bags and nearly fell over with them. "Wow this place is beautiful actually."

Louis and Liam were next through the door. They threw her bags next to Katie's and ran for the staircase. They didn't look around in awe like Katie and I were. They were probably used to seeing places like this. Louis grabbed Katie's hand, catching her off guard, and tried to pull her away from where she was standing.

"Whoa what's the rush?" Katie asked.

"Come on, I know how this goes, the other boys get all the good rooms first." Louis contiuned pulling her towards the stairs behind Liam. "You gotta be fast if you want a good room. First come first serve."

I laughed at them and Katie was laughing too hard to run upstairs. Then Niall dashed into the room and quite literally threw his bags anywhere and everywhere before running up the stairs as well. He pushed Louis and Katie out of the way, nearly knocking them over the side of the stairs before pushing Liam over.

"Be careful mate, it's not a war!" Liam protested and grabbed his Niall's jacket, pulling him back slightly.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and began pulling me up the stairs. I look over and saw the familiar face of Harry Styles.

"Out of the way lads, ladies first." He pushed everyone out of the way and pushed me in front of him up the stairs.

"Last time I checked you weren't a lady, Styles." Louis grabbed his jacket and pulled him back while I continued up the stairs without him.

"I'm her lovely escort." Harry flipped his scarf around his neck dramatically. Zayn sneaked up behind him and prtended to gag him with his scarf.

I continued up the staircase to the top while the boys playfully argued anything they could come up with. Harry was scolding Zayn for pretending to choke him and Zayn was getting his laughs. Niall and Louis looked like they were having a little cat fight while Katie laughed at them. I decided I'd bring their attention back to the current matter at hand. "Oh look I think I find the masterbedroom." I opened the first door I saw at the top of the stairs and turned on the light. The boys ran past me and dived for the bed.

"I got it first and you know it!" Louis rolled Niall off the bed and Katie filled his spot.

"Oh it's a king size!" Harry siged and fell backwards on the bed. They were all quite tired now.

"Yeah and it's all ours!" Louis tried to roll Harry of the bed but he was stubborn and wouldn't budge.

"Ooh notice how he said 'ours.'" Zayn emphasized that last word and everyone started teasing Louis and Katie. Katie threw a pillow at Zayn and shook her head.