Chapter 24

“Five. Four. Three.” I counted down in a whisper as I waited in the airport. I can’t believe that it’s been two months since I’ve seen him. Two freaking months! “Two. One.” I jumped to my feet and groaned.  He was taking forever!

The moment people started to flood through the doors I began bouncing on the balls of my feet as I waited to see his face. Disappointment quickly took my excitement when I didn’t see them and the people stopped coming. Hell I’d do just about anything to see even Chris walk out of those doors.

I placed my hand on my stomach as I sat back down. I was bigger, well, you could tell I was pregnant at least. I had roughly four months left and I was beyond nervous. I still had to set up all the stuff I bought, I had to paint the room and figure out everything. Asher, being the amazing father, told me he’d do when he got back. So now I just had to wait for him.

Hands covered my eyes and I gasped in surprise. “Guess who?” Asher’s voice whispered in my ear as he placed a kiss on my neck.

I smirked, “Chris?”

Asher took his hands away and I heard laughter. The band was standing in front of me, laughing. I turned around to face Asher, I bit back a smile. “Oh, hey Ash.”

“Oh, hey Ash.” He gave me a look, “Don’t, oh hey Ash, me.” he growled, annoyed.

“Babe.” I sighed, “You know Chris and I are in love, right?”

“You better not be.” He glared.

“You knew it was going to happen-.” I started and Asher smiled, ruining my concentration. “Fuck you Asher.” I giggled and he wrapped me in his arms.

“Hey, no swearing. The baby can hear you, you know.” He told me matter of factly but he was still smiling so I knew he was joking, somewhat.

“But it doesn’t understand.” I told him and his kiss my nose sweetly.

“You look beautiful by the way.” He told me.

“Well that was possibly the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.” Levi muttered and the guys agreed. I also agreed but Asher and I had this relationship where we did stupid things and the other just played along.

“I for one, am extremely disappointed in the way this whole thing played out.” Chris told the group before winking at me. “I knew we were in love.”

I stuck my tongue out at him and snuggled into Asher’s arms. “I missed you.” I whispered.

“I missed you too.” He told me and then I was being pulled away from him. I was in the arms of Chris now.

“She’s mine and you can’t have her.” He shouted pulling me away from them. I laughed and wiggled out of his arms easily, taking his hand I gave him a grin.