Chapter 15

Things were going back to normal, slowly, I’ll admit but still it was all working out. Asher was getting more comfortable and trusting as the days past. He wasn’t afraid that I was just going to leave him.

I was out shopping in the city where we were for the night. It was in the middle of the tour, you know the part where the boys began to get low on energy. The late nights are really starting to catch up with them and it makes them irritable. I hated that because they weren’t there usual selves but next week is a break.

Asher promised that he’d spend his week with me but I knew he’d want to sleep for most of it, as well as the other guys.

I didn’t buy anything after hours of walking around so I made my way back to the hotel. “Hey!” Levi’s voice called out as I walked into the lobby, “We’re going swimming, want to come with us?”

I smiled, “Sure, give me a minute?” I asked.

“Sure, Oh and if you see Grace and Adam ask them to come down too.”

“They’re on a date, remember?” I laughed, “Asher’s watching Scarlet, isn’t he?”

“Yeah, he is.” He shook his head, “I forgot. Now go get dress and hurry up!” He called as I walked away from him.

“I am, I am.” I laughed waving as I got into the elevator. It only took about five minutes to change. When I was done I looked around the hotel room and smiled at Asher’s clothes that were thrown about the room and the toys that belonged to Scarlet scattered around. The room was trashed but I couldn’t help but smile. It was so cute.

Asher would be the best dad in the world, no doubt about it. I made my way over to my bag again and unzipped the front pocket. Inside was a onesie, the one I bought with Grace on our shopping trip a while ago. It was tiny and I felt my eyes fill with tears just trying to imagine a baby, my baby, in one of these.

“Nora?” Asher opened the door as his voice shook. I stuffed the onesie back into my bag, lightly brushed under my eyes and turned around a smile on my face. “Nora!” he breathed a sigh of relief and then concern crossed his face, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing?” I shook my head my voice cracking slightly.

He took two giant steps before wrapping his arms around me. “Babe, I know when you’re upset.” I rolled my eyes but my smile widen, “You’re my girl.” He whispered and then his lips brushed my forehead.

“I’m fine Asher, I can’t even honestly tell you why because I don’t know.” I caressed his cheek and he grinned.

“I love when you do that!”

I laughed but blushed a little, “What?”

“I love you make me feel like the happiest man in the world.” He cooed softly his index finger outlining my jaw as he made his way to my chin, where he tilted it up slightly a smirk on his kissable lips. “I love you Nora.”

I gulped and smiled at him. “Not as much as I love you.”

“That’s debatable.” He lowly growled wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me to his chest. Our foreheads were touching and our breathing matched perfectly as we took in the same air.

A knock came from the other side of the door and we both groaned, equally annoyed. This always seemed to happen to us. We could hardly ever have any cute moments without being interrupted by someone.

“Let’s ignore them.” I sighed as I pulled on his collar and brushed my lips on his neck. He groaned and looked at the door.

“Screw it.” He laughed and pushed me on the bed, “You’re way more important.”

I giggled and Asher cut me off with hungry kisses that I instantly returned.

**~~**~~**~~**~~**

I smiled as the sunlight flooded into the room. “Wakey, wakey sleepy head.” Asher woke me up sweetly and then placed a kiss on my cheek. He pulled away and I stuck out my arm, gripping his hand tightly.

“Don’t leave.” I whispered squinting my eyes to look at him.

He laughed and squeezed my hand. “Babe we spent all day in bed yesterday, as much as I’d love to spend the rest of my life with you in bed, I can’t.” I pouted. “Come on Nora, I’ve got band practice. Don’t make me choose.”

“If you did have to-”

“You,” He replied instantly without me even finishing my question, “I’d always pick you.” I got butterflies in the pit of my stomach and smiled at him.

“Alright, I’ll stop being a selfish girlfriend and let you go.” I sighed sarcastically.

Asher raised his eyebrow mockingly, “Oh, you’re letting me go are you?”

I shoved his shoulder playfully as I slipped out of bed. Asher followed me to my bag, “Yes I’m letting you-.” I stopped what I was saying as I opened my bag. Laying on my clothes was a white daisy with a ribbon tied to the stem. I picked it up carefully and brought it to my nose so I could smell it. I absolutely love the smell of them, and of course Asher knew that.

I small white card was placed in the ribbon, opening it my heart began to race and the butterflies grew a ten fold.

Marry Me

I read the two little words about a dozen times before I registered what it was saying. “Asher-.” I turned around, once I did though my eyes clouded with tears. Asher was down on one knee with his hand outstretched holding onto the ring I’d given him back weeks ago.

Asher had a shaky smile as he looked at me, “What do you say?” He gulped, “Marry Me.”

SHORT!!!:) haha but you already knew that...

Thoughts?!?