Chapter 3

“Time to get up.” Asher’s voice woke me the next morning. I groaned rolling over and burying my face into the pillow trying to go back to sleep. “Come on babe. I brought you breakfast.” He offered and I stayed still but I couldn’t help but smile.

“Nora.” He sighed and I felt him leaning over me as his hands made intends on the bed on either side of my body. I turned over slowly and my eyes met with his. “I love you.” He smirked.

“I know.” I laughed and pulled at the back of his neck bringing his lips onto mine. It was soft and gave me a jolt of energy as my heart pumped faster but too soon he pulled away.

“I would love to spend all day with you in bed, really I would.” He told me smirking, “But we’re on tour so we have to get to the next location.”

I sighed and pushed him away as I sat up. I squealed with delight as he brought a tray of my favorite things over to me. Bacon and orange juice. What else could a girl ask for? “This is amazing.” I smiled eating the bacon while looking at him, “Thank you.”

“That’s not all,” He shook his head going around the corner I heard him open a door and then he came back into view. My mouth gaped open in surprise. In his hand he held a huge bouquet of white daisies, my favorite. “I saw them and I had to get them for you.”

“Asher...they’re beautiful.” I whispered, “You’re the best boyfriend in the world.” I told him pushing the tray of bacon away so I could go to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. “Thank you. You’re too kind to me.”

“Not nearly enough.” he shook his head and lightly kissed my temple. A knock at the door interrupted us and Asher pulled away while handing me the bouquet. I smelled the flowers, burying my face in them as a smile lit up my face.  

“Alright. I’ll be right down.” I heard Asher say.

“Don’t keep us waiting.” A flirty voice replied. I looked up at the door confused but Asher shut it quickly.

“Who was that?” I asked trying not to sound jealous, which wasn’t really working.

“Mallory, we’re having a signing for an hour and then we’ll leaving so try to be ready by then.” He laughed, “Oh and could you carry my bags down?” He asked opening the door again, “See you later babe.” He waved and then he was gone.

“Love you too.” I muttered glaring at the soft petals.

After I showered and changed I made my way down to the lobby. I was struggling with both Asher’s and my bags but somehow I made it to the elevators and then into the lobby.

“Nora!” Scarlet greeted. I laughed and picked her up as the bellhop grabbed the luggage. Why I didn’t call them before was beyond me.

“Hey. Sleep well?” I asked tickling her.

“Yeah. Daddy and Gracie let me sleep in their bed.” She giggled. I looked over at Adam and Grace who looked like they had fought a war all night as they struggled to stay awake.

“I see.” I nodded and then looked over at the band. They were all laughing with fans as they signed autographs. I zeroed in on Asher, he had the biggest smile on his face as he looked into the eyes of a fan. Chris who was sitting next to Asher nudged him and Asher found me immediately as he threw me a wink that caused my heart to flutter.

A hand landed on his arm and I was forced to see who it belong to. Even though I didn’t need too, because I could tell by the tiffany blue nail polish and multiple bracelets that it was, in fact, Mallory. I watched as she whispered something to Asher and then threw a glance at me before flipping her hair and giggling at something Asher responded too.