Valentines day

The project was finished and basically,me and Tristan hadn't talked for many days.
Why was I missing him? What is he to me?

Suddenly I was furious. He tells me I am an amazing woman and disappears? Why did he have to lie?

Has it really happened with you - when you're watching a romantic movie and hearing them say 'I love you' and having to control the urge to throw the remote right in the TV set?

Having to control the urge to sneer and mutter ' bullshit.'

That is exactly how I was feeling today. Having to look at lovesick couples on valentines day was puke worthy. Especially the overwhelming smell of roses and lillies every god damn where, people practically eating each other's faces off and confessing their cheesy " baby, I love you sooo much!"

Its like the day of mourning for single people to pay tribute to their non existent love lives.

Anyway, back to the topic. I hadn't seen Tristan anywhere around my 1 meter diameter and it was getting increasingly frustrating!

I honestly got a lot of invitations and roses today, but all of them were for having sex. Yup, there goes the list of all the hormonal kids who are horny as hell.

I couldn't get any more hypocritical.

Anyway, I did not want that right now. I was too tired to even give it a thought.
I opened my locker and felt a gentle breath on my neck. I froze.

" Hannah." He whispered on my bare neck and I recognized the voice.
My throat clogged with emotion and I gasped.
"I need you. Today." My eyes widened, and I gulped. I blinked several times before breathing out heavily.

"H-how? Why?" I whimpered.

"Oh, come on we both know how much you fantasize about me." I could trace the smirk in his voice.

Why Ashton?

************************************
I went in his room as he asked.
Wearing a sultry looking dress, I used to normally feel confident, but now I felt like cringing at myself.

He closed the door and I heard a lock.
I peered up to look at his eyes which were darkened with......rage?
He stormed towards me leaving my legs trembling and heart clenching.

He roughly held my hand and clashed his lips to mine.
How I used to miss his lips and the smile he never ever directed at me. He never smiled at me ,but I was content with just being able to see it from afar.

He looked so happy with her now, why is he doing this?

He became more ferocious and pushed me against him. He trailed behind towards the bed I was so familiar to. The place where I spent so much time with him, trying to please him as much as I could but, unfortunately, I was never enough.

Then, in between the tense atmosphere ,there was a knock.