UNEXPECTED EVENTS

I went to the cafeteria of our school and sat at my usual seat.
"Hey!" Jake grinned at me and I just gave him a weird look.

"What's wrong with you? You look like you're high on sugar. Did Jakey eat too many candies, huh?" I teased and he weirdly grinned wider.

"Try to tease me as much as you want its not gonna happen." He smiled so wide, I thought it hurt his muscles.

"O-kay?" I said and he grinned again which gained him an eye roll from me .

"Actually he finally grew a pair and proposed to his crush and she said yes . He was being such a pussy earlier." said the cocky footballer,Jace.

Before Jake could protest I cut in, "Jace, you know technically a pussy is stronger." I stated. As I saw Jake, looking at me in great fullness I said,
"Don't be too happy. I wasn't defending you." He narrowed his eyes and I ignored him.

"Pussies are technically stronger but they are very sensitive and weak at my touch." He winked at me as I scowled and rolled my eyes. Could anyone get cockier?

"Dear Jace, we both know that when a guy and girl is hit right in the middle, who gets hurt." I sassily answered.

Some girls at the table giggled and hooted as the boys amusedly looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I just shrugged it off. I made my grand exit after saying that.

I clashed against a hard rock thing and I stumbled back , dropping my food tray.

In romance novels the girl would clash against a hard chest of the hot guy , but me being my embarrassing self actually ran into a wall.

I groaned at the pain and stepped back,cursing the non-living wall.

I heard someone laugh and I froze.
I turned to look at the person and I got more rigid than I thought I could.

I narrowed my eyes at him and hissed,"Stop laughing!" But he only laughed louder,clutching his stomach and pointing his index finger at me.

I looked around and sighed in relief when I saw no one else in the hallway.

"Tristan,shut up!" I whined at him, his grey eyes twinkling in humor and His hunched body shaking.

He finally looked up properly to let me see his amazing features. He was the guy who I saw at the party, with dark grey eyes which reminded me of her ,whose name was Cara.

I found out his name was Tristan as Nicole gossiped about him to me.

"You ran into a wall." he smirked and I couldn't help but like the expression, so I chuckled as well.

"That is one of the things you can expect from me. " I smiled.

Hannah, what the hell? You're actually liking the conversation you're having. Flee from it immideately!

"Er....I have to go. Bye." I said
He was back to his serious expression.
"Alright." He spoke and turned away.

What was that?

He seemed like he smiled or laughed rarely from the serious expression that was present on his face 24/7.

I loudly sighed,"What a strange day." I mumbled to myself.

*********

In the corridor I spotted Cara and began thinking of a little plan in my head. I walked past her, lightly shoving her by my shoulder and the two books in her hand fell down. I whipped my head at her as,everyone looked at me , anticipating my drama, I fake gasped," Oops! I'm sorry. Do you need assistance given to your weak pathetic hands?" I said as a few people whispered and some snickered.

She looked at me and glared and I returned the expression.

We seemed to be having a stare down when the tension was broken by her friend , who picked up her book and looked at me muttering a curse.

Surprisingly, she threw at me, the middle finger.

I was not annoyed at all. If anything, I was amused. Hmmm interesting personality.

I acted oblivious at her comment and turned around to walk away.

Not without an evil smirk, though.