Project Trouble

I walked into my psychology class and spotted Jake sitting with another guy.

I was definitely not going to sit with anyone else , so I asked the stranger boy sitting next to Jake," Can you sit somewhere else?" I asked with innocent eyes but while twirling my hair piece. I noticed Jake roll his eyes with an amused smirk.

"Sure." the guy said. Of course he listened to me. Nobody could deny me.

" You can sit here." Tristan said looking right into my eyes catching me off guard.

I didn't even know he was in my psychology lecture . My breathing fastened and stomach flapped all around. His grey orbs were luring me in.

Its seemed like he was challenging me to dare and sit with him, even his posture, arms over each other and on his chest, tightening the cloth on his muscles. What a specimen. He looked devour able.

What the hell Hannah?

I like a good challenge , so I sat on the only bench remaining. When I looked at him he was raking his eyes down my dress. I smirked.

Soon, he'll be in my control.

He immideately looked away having an unimpressed expression and I gaped slightly. He technically rejected my body.

How infuriating!!

I decided to act as if I didn't just notice his expression.
Our teacher walked in who was a 36 year old woman who looked beautiful as always.

Most of the boys only joined this class because of her, when I honestly joined it due to deep interest.

"Okay students, I will give you your next assignment now. This one will be quite interesting since this will need partners. I will put two people in a team and they have to get to know each other . Not only that , you have to analyze their behaviour and according to your analysis, write down their characteristics. The group which seemed to be great will get bonus points. Your current bench partner will be your partner in this project and you won't be allowed to change partners. Your first assignment will be getting to know your partner by asking questions. Hand in your assignments before the week ends." Damn it. Not only did I have to be partners with Tristan,but also sit with him till it all gets over.

I poked my pen in Tristan's arm but he doesn't give a reaction. I narrow my eyes at him and poke him with my pen continuously .

I am normally not someone, who annoys people, by continuously poking them, but I had to do something.

After a while, which seemed like hours, he looked at me with an annoyed expression and growled,"What."

I was taken aback,"Um, we are project partners." I state the obvious fact. A little startled, a little scared.

"So?" He asked getting more annoyed than before and I glared at him.
"Keep acting ignorant, and I will cut off your balls." I growled in anger.

He simply raised an eyebrow and said " Not creative enough, babe."
Babe? Did he just ... call me ..... babe?

I scowled at him ," I ain't your babe. Anybody but you." I seethed.
His eyes widened in surprise and I saw it quickly turned back to a look that says ' I don't give a shit.'
Well then I don't give a shit either.

The whole time , during the lecture, I ignored anything he did . I was too angry at myself.

Why am I getting so bothered!?

When the bell rang, I went out as soon as I could but was stopped by a strong hand that suddenly pulled me back.

I collided against Tristan, and gave him a glare, pulling  away and brushing my shoulders, as if dusting off ' invisible dirt ' that I may have got on due to him.
"What is your problem" I asked and he remained emotionless.

" I need your cell number. For the project."

I gave him my number and was about to leave when I heard someone mutter arrogantly, " The slut is trapping the new hot guy in her poisonous grip."

I pretended to not listen to the pathetic gossip and Tristan held my hand again , when I was going to leave.

I was about to yell at him when he made me look into his eyes , but I didn't. I couldn't, because his eyes spoke to me a hundred unknown words as his grip on my wrist tightened. His deep breath fluttered my locks of hair and his scrutinizing and calculative eyes searched for some sort of emotion to be displayed on my stone hard face. Just when I thought that the intensity with which his grey eyes, with flecks of blue, could pierce through my body, he smiled.

A small smile as the ends of his lips gently tugged up. His rough hands rose up to my blushing cheek and grazed it with so much softness and delicateness, that I could've fainted right there.

My heart sped up like never before and I could practically hear my own heartbeat along with that my brain felt lightheaded as my body experienced so much euphoria from his simple and meaningful touch.

"Take care." He husked, his voice deep .

My lips slightly trembled and my voice croaked and quivered as I mumbled," Bye."

*************