15) Return of the Flame

~~~~Coals POV~~~~

I had just left my shop when I heard a horrible noise, deeper and louder than a dragons growl. And whatever held that voice was not happy. I sneak into the area, I see Vertex kill some giant beast, three were behind here and two of to her sides. I stand frozen for a moment, their mouths begin to glow blue and they spew blue fire everywhere. Vertex falls onto the cobblestone, I try to shift into a dragon, but the things were sucking up my powers! I sprint out and skid over to her. She wasn't breathing, I pick her up and sprint to her house. The whole kingdom was here, they gaped at the ash-covered Creator in my hands. The other Creators were about to leave but I stand in front of them. "What happened to her!?" Cade says, dropping his weapons. "Those things. You can't use any power around them, they absorb it."

I had carried Vertex to the hospital. A month had passed, her heart was slow and her breathing still shallow.  Nobody could use their power for the beasts lumbered about and slept here. But they no longer attacked, and understood dragons. We figured that out because the whole time someone was a dragon, but couldn't change back. "Hey Tsunami. Said anything yet?" Tsunami was the dragon, she was talking to one. "They said that one of us provoked them, and they ataacked the first person they saw. But they realized what they did, and just walked here, trying to find her. They want to give her something." She said,  she flirted towards the other 'Star-Blocker'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! ON Hold for a week or two for a big school project. I am so getting an A+ because its a 'Greek dairy' and I'm writing it in Greek!!!

~You Should Know Who I Am