9) Effects

~~~~Kins' POV~~~~

I walk around the outermost of the seven walls. Coal follows nearby, he smells around as a dragon, smelling for Asteroids. He catches a small whiff of them, but it was really stale. All the sudden a nearby mountain explodes. "Coal!" I run towards him, he air slithers over to me and protects me from the blow. "We have to go to the inner kingdom! Vertexs' house is next to a mountain that is on the list for explosion!" I yell over the explosion of lava and fire. I jump upon his back and he beats the mountains death. "Vertex! Veeerteex!" I call through the shell of her home. I finally find her in the back room, pale. "Vertex, come on we got to get out of here!" I whisper shaking her shoulder, she had tripped over Zeus the other day and fell. She had been weary still after battle. Her blood supply to make up for her battle wounds and an Asteroid spy who had tried to kill her was low.

~~~~ Coals' POV~~~~

I grabbed Vertex in my, human, arms and run out of the building. Behind us the mountain bombs and the blast knocked me forward.  Vertex launched into the air and rubble shot with the line of fire. "Vertex! DUCK!!" I yell as I see a door fly towards her I was just then relieved at the fact Zeus was at the hospital, far away from mountains. He had ran into the door and sprained  his paw.

~~~~Vertexs' POV~~~~

"Vertex! DUCK!!" I hear Coal shout, I do so and curl into a ball. All the sudden heat and ash are in my face in mid-air. I prepare myself to hit brick as I near a house, I hit the back of my head and the world darkens. I swear, if the Asteroids did this... were my last thoughts of the week.

I awoken in a light room, I don't know how I know because my face is in a pillow. I glance of to the side and see 4 bed and left has 2. All of them Creators. Cade was waking up, his short blonde hair stale with blood on the side. Behind him Hannah was covered in blood on her back, Brooke and Madison had messed up their legs while Lexi was bleeding at her shoulder and stomach. Sidd was injured at the back of the neck down. I let out a groan when I try to move. "You're awake." I hear Cade say, I roll on my side, he's hugging his knees in a tired way. "Mm yeah. How bad am I?" He rolls his shoulders and walks over to the sink. "You are the worst, next to the biggest mountain. The whole back of you and your left hand." I try to make m hand a fist, nothing. "I can't move it, Cade... what's wrong with it!" I began to panic, trying to flip over frantically. "Vertex, Vertex calm down! It's.. It's gone." I feel myself go pale and curl up, How could this happen?

Those Asteroids are going to pay.