1) Lies

I sit at my kitchen table, the wood looked laminated and fresh mahogany red. I hadn't adjusted to it after my dog ran into it as the trash guy came to do his job. Don't get me wrong, I love Zeus but he was a bit short circuited... I rub the Bernese Mountain Dogs' head. He slobbered my hand with a kiss and a wiped it off and took a bite of cereal. I cough up my cereal, which Zeus proudly eats, as the T.V blares an emergency blare. I look at it as it informs me of an asteroid to graze out planet. I drop my spoon, which Zeus begins to gnaw on.

They said we'd be 'un-affected'

They swore it would be a 'graze'

..But lets just say, people can lie...

After this so called 'graze' I was one of them, a Tectonic. One of the first and most powerful actually. Zues happily made it as a.. dog still. I however was one of the millions of Americans who were affected. I was first a coal black-dragon. Yea, dragon. Let me begin.

The moment I heard I ran outside. I looked down as I crack opened beneath me, Zeus ran up to me just as the trench grew. I saw the asteroid land not to far away, I grabbed Zeus for my life as I fell in the crack. I felt heated and began to sweat, it felt sticky, like sap. It began to harden and I was shot back up, Zeus followed, he glanced at me and ran. I felt a bit different. I look at the shattered window of my house and opened my mouth to scream. Fire. I again screamed but this time water came, saving my home. I was a dragon, coal black with a dull green, red, white, and blue thin ribbon like stripe go to the end of my tail, before it swayed as four individual like ribbons. I rose to my... sky. I flew unsteadily to my friend Cades' house. He answered, he looked normal and took a step back as he saw me. "So, you where affected too?" He said. "Wait, affected?" I say, blinking and pulling my large serpent like head back. "Yeah, you know, you fell into the. crack? When you fall you sweat a lot and it feels like feathers." He said simply, "You mean scales." he shook his head and said. "No, I was a penguin."

After our small confusion we realized most of us had "The genes." to survive. When the stupid space-rock hit us we were pushed further from the sun, causing the mantle of Earth to cool some how screwing with the tectonic plates. The ones with "The genes" turned into benders and shape-shifters. Some only having one. I was Tectonic, like most of Americans while most of the Japanese Chinese everyone on the opposite side were Asteroids., unaffected and shamed the Tectonics. As our time was plunged into Medieval times, topped with dragons, we began to have wars. Breaking out everywhere. I protect the Tectonics, being the most powerful. Me and my friends heaved the chaos struck Tectonics onto our shoulders.

_________~~~~~~~~~~~~_________

nom nom NOM

I was Zeus..

could ya tell

~You Should Know Who I Am