13) Flame

"You're kidding? Tell me you're kidding Vert." Kin said, he ran a hand through his hair. "I'm not kidding Kin. Those crystals are bad news."

I had ran back to the kingdom, dress torn, arms scratched and bleeding. Coal said he though I saw a ghost. I had to lie in bed for half an hour before I collected my dandelion fuzz know as my thoughts. I knew what I had saw, but just processed that the book was coming alive.

"How bad of news?" Coal asked, grabbing Kins' shoulder and peeking over it. "Unbelievably bad. These crystals, where did they come from?" I ask scratching my eyebrow. Kin dusted Coals hand off as he spoke. "Well, there was a explanation for the shape shifting, genes. The materials have probably been there but when the earthquakes continued, the 'magic' of Earths' core summoned the crystals, giving power to your book." I shook my head. "Very logical Kin." I walk out of my room, Zeus bounding up to me.  Had something happened like this to the Asteroids? I had to find  out.

    It was midnight when a cloaked figure climbed above the seven walls. It carried nothing but what it wore. The person had to be quick, very quick. But the cloaked person made it through the neighboring kingdoms walls. There he snuck into the palace. "Have you encountered any.. stories that seemed to pop up at you?"

~~~~COALS' POV~~~~

"How could you Coal!!! They had all the rights to kill you!" But they didn't. "They didn't even have to bring you here!" But they did. "They could have-" Vertex cut off by me. "But they didn't know stop fussing over the favor I did and do something useful for once and not get injured!!!" Whoa, where had that come from... Tears welled up in her eyes, but she kept her straight spine. "Vert I'm sorry.." I began but she speaks, voice cracking. "If that's what you think then leave." What! I take a careful step forward. "Go Coal! You blew it now GO!" I retake my step. Then begin to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYA!!! I think I am going to out this on hold. Uuuunless I get more reads and votes. SHARE THI$!!!!

~You Should Know Who I Am