2) Gathering

I awoke, it had been about a month since the asteroid. I had moved in to a heavily guarded abandoned butchers shop. Yeah, some man,Gilly, was found a spy. He was sent back empty handed. I rose from my place and slide easily though a purple portal in the wall. I had the most mythical genes so I was bound leader of the Tectonic people. Almost everybody was renamed in the chaos, many people having dream names that would only fit animals. Which most could turn into now. I was Vertex, as in a black hole. I was still adjusting to my friends names. I switched to an elven girl as I strode through main town. Nobody recognized me when I wasn't a dragon. I walked over to an armor and dropped about two pounds of gold coins onto the desk and the mans' head turned sharply as her heard the cling of money. Leaning in close he whispered to me, "So Vertex? Blow through your other armor already?" I glanced down at my black dress with a purple upper part above my fancy yellow ribbon a bit above my waist. Four thinner ribbons draping from behind the dress. Red green blue and white, each standing for a bending power. Fire Earth Water and Air in that order. I whistled Zeus over and nodded to, I glance at his sign, Jo. I nod and say, "I shouldn't be questioned, but I understand. Considering all I have done I shouldn't even have to pay." I wasn't in the mood to chat and he nodded. I had pulled this town together from the shattered titanium we used to be.

We had shattered by the touch of a space pebble. I had pulled the heavy material from the bottom of the pit and formed it into something beautiful. I had zoned out that I just realized he had given me my purchased armor and was tending to another Tectonic. I grabbed the pound bag of gold he apparently let me keep and the armor and shoved it in a bag. I scratched my neck and grabbed Zeus's collar and began to softy tug him until he got the idea we were moving.

I walked to the weaponry. A big sign said  'RARES WEAPONRY!' walking up to a tall girl with dark brown hair with violet eyes. She had a tattoo from before The Split, as most of us call it. I give her a bag of gold and she opens her.. well rare eyes wide. "Gee. Only one of the Creators could have this much-" I put my hand over her mouth. I put a finger to her lips as people glance to the clouds for one of the Creators. Realizing what I mean she drew a line to her lips. She gave me some of the best swords including their sheathes. I walk across the street to another shop. Everyone lived in one. It was a butchers' place. Ordering several pounds of steak salami and other meats I finished my pinch of money at the other shops. 

 __________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________

I have nothing to say. *Yawn* See ya next chpataaaa

~You Should Know Who I Am