12) Sparks

• Dedicated to to the creepy goblin who disinagrated!

   It was sad, the Earth had been falling apart, I walked through the Slim Forest. Nicknamed Slender Forest because someone swore they saw slender man. I flip the page in my book, it was about dragons, goblins, and Star-Blockers. They were like wyverns but were much much larger and had thicker longer wings. I rumbling shook the ground, but I kept walking. I flipped another page. Soon I fell, tripped over some root. The leather bound book went flying, and a purple mist arose. "What the-" an explosion happened and I was flung further back, I hit the back of my head on a tree and blacked out for a minute.

I awoke, not that much time had passed. I giant throbbing red crystal was below my book. Well, it had eight large spikes and tons of others. I throb went abnormally brighter and I covered my eyes with my forearm to keep my sight. A small mob of goblins was formed, each carried a tiny shard that matched the crystal from which they were summoned. They ran sideways, on their fists. I followed from above, a hawk. Keen eyesight watched their every move. One stopped and snickered as he snapped a bit of his crystal. The greyish green skin reflected nothing as he buried it beneath a stone, the ground vibrated and a ugly yellow crystal sprouted.

They were spreading it.

As I watched, one -who seemed to be in charge- had a black crystal. He stopped and the others followed. He was in the midst  of trees, a deer corpse was nearby. Becoming a vulture a falsely picked at it, watching them through the corner of my eye. "Glabarth. Kaniacuk te sha alta!"  The lead one bark in a groan and scratchy voice. At the sound, they started digging shouting 'alta! alta!'  over and over. Eventually there was a hole big enough for me to squeeze in as human. He then placed all of his black crystal in there. It reflected no light whatsoever, its blackness was nothing and everything.

She wanted it.

~~~~Lead Goblin -Translated ;) - ~~~~

I had to place this crystal in the hole. That was what I was supposed to do, but the dead animals glazed eyes were glaring at me. The vulture picked at it, maggots were everywhere on it probably. Yum.                                                                                                                                                                  I placed the crystal that came with me in the ground, "Alta shee tuna tar!" -"Star-Blockers, bury the crystal!"- They began to dig. I ran over, my knuckles baring scraps already. I picked some maggots out and watched a large dark crystal grow. What in the Stars.... My hand was beginning to disintegrate. I knew I had done my purpose. I was gone.