Steam *WARNING*

Her bare rear touched the cool surface of the granite counter in the bathroom as Cade closed the door behind him.

"What about the Titanic drawing?"  Tally questioned with a slight chuckle.

Cade inched towards her undoing the button to his jeans followed by the zipper.  "We can continue later." He hooked his arms beneath her thighs,  pulling her closer until she secured her legs into a straddle around his waist.

Tally slid the magnification shielding his hazel eyes off,  placing his glasses at left side of the counter. She gazed at him long and hard before subtly stroking his erect member, letting her tongue glide over his lips before gently parting his mouth open.  She hopped off the counter,  sliding down his jeans and boxers until his length protruded.

"Be a good girl,  go down. " Cade softly pushed her head downward.

"Yes Daddy."  She knelt before him,  languidly allowing her lips to touch the innermost part of his thighs before her tongue caressed the tip of his head. Her lips encircled around him,  taking his full length into her, tasting every inch of it longer than she had last night.  Tally felt him subtly thrusting into her mouth,  her saliva growing thicker as he hit the back of her throat. She glanced up with a wink as Cade threw his head back with a groan, trying to mask up his pleasure with the tightening grip on her wavy tresses. His legs shaking as her hands roamed over the caps of his knees

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He whispered as he gazed within her beady brown eyes for an answer.

Tally stood with a wild smirk as she released him from her mouth. "There's a first for everything, mine being tasting a man." She linked her arms around him before bending down just a little to catch the hem on the end of his white shirt with her teeth, pulling it up until it reached the crease of his underarms. Tally blinked her eyes with plea as he chuckled at her excitement.

"Okay babygirl, its coming off." Cade pulled the white cotton shirt over his head, tossing it to the counter. Pulling her close to his bare skin, he felt the warmth in her golden complexion, touching the sensible curves of her stomach that made her giggle playfully.

"How bout we warm this up a bit." Cade turned the dial of the shower, hearing the water rain down upon the ceramic tiles of the shower floor until the steam rose up. "Princesses first." He gestured, watching her back her way over the bevel and into the heated water raining over her arms.

"Your turn Daddy." Tally bit at her bare lip, watching as he stepped in, sliding the distorted glass door shut.

"You're right, there is a first for everything." Cade pinned her against the wall of the shower, feeling her drenched body, her waves clumping straight down her back as the water poured down on her. Kissing her slowly, his lips skimmed down her neck; softly nibbling at the inner arch, hearing her moan softly. His hands subtly fondled at her breasts as his lips continued downward. Cade allowed one hand to glide down to her inner thighs just as his lips met with her supple aroused peaks, taking each between his lips while his finger slid further into her. Tally's soft moans intensified as she clutched at his shoulders, her body writhing with pleasure. Just then, he reached for her knee, lifting it just merely atop his rear.

"This should give you a reason to be extra clean babygirl." He winked as he held his member at her middle, rubbing it against her slit, a warm, sticky feeling settled between her lower lips before he inserted himself into her, thrusting upwards.

"Daddy... Mine." She elicited as she kissed at his shoulder, her eyes rolled back in pleasure as the warmth of the water flooded their skins.

"My masterpiece..." Cade breathed unto her ears as he felt for her cheek, kissing her fervently through the droplets of water that intermingled within their lips. "Forever..."

"Always..." Tally moaned out breathlessly as she nibbled at his bottom lip.

Reaching their climax, Tally felt every ounce of pleasure ricocheting through her core, her thoughts all laid in the steam as she realized, her own art teacher was the man she had wanted in her life
, not Ben. She was one with him as he was with her. The love she craved, lived and breathed for, she found it with Cade. She no longer cared for his age, for it was only a number after all within her mind. She smiled at ease without a regret of submitting herself

"Tally!" Cade screamed as he withdrew from within her.

"I love you..." She stated wholeheartedly before burying her face within his shoulders.

At that very moment, Cade gaped into her eyes, awestruck by the words she just spoke. At a loss for words, he fumbled for a single vowel.

"Do you really mean it baby? What about Ben?"

Tally smiled as she held his hand within hers.

"I could care less for him, it's you I want. I need you in my life. You're then only one whose ever loved me so much. I don't care what anybody says  just cause you may be old enough to be a dad to me. I love you." Tally clenched his hand tighter.

"I love you more babygirl." His hands held her sides as he kissed her passionately within the steam-filled walls of the bathroom.

"You got some cleaning up to do." She joked as she reached for the netted loofa hanging below the faucet, tossing it to him.

A/N: Okay, I could explain why I've been a ghost for so long, which I'm sorry for. One being recently moving out of my boyfriend's parent's house. But the rest being swamped with work and school. But I haven't forgotten you guys and I hope you haven't forgotten this story. I apologize for quite a major delay, I'll try to have another chapter up soon.

Smiles and Love,
Riva :)