Tingles

The dismissal bell enunciated throughout the premises, the sea of freshmen departed from Cade's new classroom, and a peaceful silence filled the room; leaving him a moment to breathe before he would encounter the outspoken, flashy senior, Tally McCarthy.

Yet, her name was everywhere like a flyer, amongst the freshmen whom the girls looked up to and the boys who wished they could have her. The gossip of how her and a guy named Benji made the cutest couple. How the youngsters would die to even get a taste of her cherry red lips, or smack her ass. Somehow, Cade couldn't stand the way the boys would comment on how stunning she was. It irritated him to even glance down at the sticky note that read:

"❤ - T.A.M."

It angered him to see the subtle sticky residue at the left corner of the monitor screen. As much as it preyed at his mind, he only peered down at the jeans he wore, his member inching up slowly. Until the door flew open and Tally barged in with eyes glued to her phone screen.

"I'm here to serve my death sentence!" She exclaimed sarcastically, setting down her bag, and turning her back to him. Tally placed her loudspeaker and her folder atop her desk.

"Just so you know I have work at four. Make it quick will you?" She choked out. Her long tresses hung at the arch of her back, swaying side to side with her small movements. Pivoting to face him, she placed her hands atop her pointed hipbones.

"Miss McCarthy, it's only two twenty-five. You have time to stick around."

"What? To watch you sit on your ass? Ha, I could do a whole lot more than that in just a few minutes."

He scrutinized her, awaiting his response. Her smooth gray shirt snuggled at her curves. The words: "Party On!" Laid just beneath her breasts, and the right leg of her hosiery had a tearing run at her kneecap. The turquoise strap of her bra hung just a tad out of her left sleeve. She smacked her lips with haste, and her nails tapped at the splattered surface of the stained table.

Perfection... His mind echoed out.

"Come over here." He beckoned her with the bend of his index finger.

"I could hear you loud and clear from a safe distance you know."

He raised his eyebrows, a stern glare gleamed in his eyes, as he pointed to the chair in front.

"Fine."

Just then the door opened again to a curly-haired, blue-eyed guy in a flash lightning bolt shirt.

"Did I miss anything?" He cleared his throat.

"Finally you're here." She ran over to him relieved, standing on the tips of her boots to reach him with a peck to his lips. His hands casted over her waist and the ends of her shirt lifted up a tad, unveiling a slip of sheer purple underneath.

Cade only stared at the two, their lips locked onto each other, clicking softly. His cerulean eyes wheeled wide toward his intent hazel gape. Breaking the kiss, she turned back towards him, facing the tiles.

"And you are?" Cade questioned curiously, leaning back in the roller chair.

"Oh um, Benjamin Hillard, just call me Benji." He held out his hand in introduction. Benji's smiled slanted with awkwardness, while Cade could only stare at the crimson print over his lips.

"Pleased to meet you young man, what brings you here?"

"Just making sure my girl here apologizes." He gave her shoulders a squeeze, proudly advertising her.

"Good for you. So Tally, what do you have to say?" He slipped off his glasses with a smirk on his face.

Tally glared awkwardly back at Benjamin and back at Cade. Feeling her shoulders cringe in tension under both their scrutiny, zooming in on her shaking legs and ruby nails that twiddled about in thin air.

"I'm sorry, there you got your apology."

"Come on give some depth to it Adriane. You were so outspoken this morning, why not now?" Cade chuckled with sarcasm, slowly turning the leather roller from side to side. Benji's icy blue orbs crinkled, puzzled that he slipped out with one of her many nicknames.

"Okay, I'm sorry I went all haywire when you spilt coffee all over my bike, shot you the bird,and stuck gum to your computer screen. It was so wrong of me to do that." She blinked her chestnut eyes twice.

"That's a little more acceptable. Mr.Hillard, would you mind stepping out for a moment?"

"Um, sure."

Benjamin made his way out, glancing back at Tally before the door eased to a stop.

"Why don't we put this all behind us. Forget the fact that some impatient idiot pushed me into your bike."

Tally's deep brown eyes grew wide yet softened apologetically.

"I forgive you for flipping me off. What do you say?"

Tally breathed out heavily as she stared down, to see his hand held out to her.

"Okay, but I'm not gonna forget how weird this is."

"I don't expect you to."

Her right polished hand slipped into his palm shaking his gently before she pulled away, leaving a soft, heated sensation over his skin. A familiar feeling swooped over him. The touch of her lightly moisturized hand sent a chill down his spine. A feeling he hadn't felt since he first touched Leana.

"So, um is that it? Do I have to stay here?"

"Unless if you want to."

"I would to work on my art fair project, but I gotta work."

"Don't let me keep you."

Her lips formed into a simple smile, before she stashed away her belongings, making her way to the door.

"Um, t-t-thanks. See you tomorrow." She stammered out, before she made her exit.

Cade glanced back at his right hand, still feeling the faintness of her touch envelop him. A touch that spoke volumes of familiarity, the way it made him tingle all over. There was something in the way her skin glided over his the very moment she reached out to him.

He opened up the tab to his grade book, viewing each class, selecting the class that consisted of her, Marcia, and Layne; scrolling down to Tally's information. He clicked atop her name, viewing her student ID, birthday, address, and grade until he viewed the parents and guardians section:

Father: Jason McCarthy (deceased)
Mother: Tamia Whittaker (deceased)
Current Guardian: Colleen Whittaker (Aunt)

His jaw hung open, and his face grew closer to the screen in disbelief over the one individual that stood out... Tamia.

"Tammy..." He softly elicited with hands over his face.