Curvaceous Little Sucker

Local Artist Dies in Automobile Accident

Renowned artist, Tamia Whittaker-McCarthy, age 36, was rushed to Haleston Memorial Hospital Thursday, April 5th, 2005. Whittaker was claimed to be driving over to see a friend of hers, after a dispute with her husband. When an oncoming vehicle collided head-on, and was thrown out of her seat through the windshield. She was taken in critical condition, where she later died from her injuries. Tamia Whittaker-McCarthy was a prominent artist throughout New York, known for her works displayed in the Metropolitan, as well as Duncaster Museum of the Arts.

"Tammy brought life into everything she did whether it be her artwork or just the people around her. She had such a positive energy all around. I have no words to truly describe how much of an amazing woman she was, and how much I will always love her." Her husband Jason McCarthy stated.

While her only daughter said: "I miss my mom. When I grow up, I'm going to be an artist like her. I know she'll be happy."

Tamia Whittaker-McCarthy graduated from Haleston High, with honors and went on to New York University with a major in fine arts where she earned her bachelor's degree. She was survived by her 9-year old daughter Talia and her husband Jason McCarthy, age 40. An event will be open to the public at Duncaster Museum of the Arts this summer in honor of the late artist.

******

Cade quickly exited out of the internet tab just as Tally made her way in, wearing a black, off-the-shoulder sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings. A red lip imprint covered the middle of her shirt. She wore her same combat boots from yesterday and her hair was draped over her left shoulder. She playfully nudged Layne, and exchanged a laugh with Marcia before she approached his desk with her hands behind her back.

"Yes, Miss McCarthy?" Cade glanced up at her, holding his glasses up at the right corner of his mouth.

"I'm willing to give you a chance." She pursed her lips, taking her hands from behind her back, holding out a small Starbucks parchment pouch with two cake pops covered in red icing and white sprinkles.

"Please tell me you like red velvet, and no I didn't poison them." She bit her crimson bottom lip, folding her hands in front of her.

"You didn't have to."

"I wanted to. It's the least I could do for being a total butt." She grinned, skipping back to her seat before he could even muster out a mere "thank you".

The late bell finally sounded off with every student seated.

"You guys know what to do, watercolors and surrealist sketches. It needs to be done by this Friday or else I'm marking it late. Come to me if you need any help, I'll be more than happy to assist. You all can listen to music, as long as you guys plug in. I don't want to hear the lyrics to your pussy popping crap, and you sure as hell don't want to listen my Osbourne tracks. I doubt any of you know Ozzy."

The whole class erupted with laughter. Yet, a pair of wide garnet eyes gleamed, seemingly intrigued by the mere taste of his music.

"Now you're talking man, I love you now!" Layne shot up with his right arm outstretched, his index and pinky fingers remained protruded while his thumb curled over his middle and ring finger. His long sandy blonde head nodded with enjoyment.

"Thank you Mr. Reynolds. Well, get to it guys." He chuckled in conclusion before he opened the media player on his computer, eyeing the students who placed their earbuds in their ears before he clicked atop his list of Black Sabbath songs. He scrolled down to the album Master of Reality and clicked on Sweet Leaf.