Submit *WARNING*

"Whenever you are." Her sensual words echoed within Cade's mind as she stood in the corner of the empty ceramic room. Her unzipped jean shorts begged to be yanked off. She trembled as a draft of air passed through her. Her stomach tightened apprehensively as he scrutinized her curved fragile body, and his erection protruded against the seams of the jeans he wore.

Cade let the door narrow down until it clicked shut on its own locking it from inside. He stepped closer to her, pulling her closer to him by her bare waist.

"Ben's gonna come looking for me, this is the last thing I want him to see." Tally tried to excuse her way out. Instead, he felt her dark tresses in his reach, gripping at a wavy lock of her hair, letting his persistence be on full display. Gazing deep within the twinkle of her almond eyes, Cade inched his face closer to hers.

"Let him sweetheart, you're way too beautiful to be played by him. Besides, you have an hour to spare." His lips pressed against hers once again, feeling the red pigment run off her lips. Like the petals of a rose, her lips caressed him with an infuriating passion. She tugged at the thin fabric of his Led Zeppelin shirt, feeling her skin tighten and her knuckles go white as she did so.

He released his grip from her hair, pushing her against the wall; hearing her elicit a pure moan the moment his lips touched her neck, trailing down the arch before approaching the pink padding of her bra. Cade gazed up at her closed eyes, a muffled whimper escaped her lips, pleading with him to go further by the quivering of her entire being. Her legs shook in pleasurable virgin agony trying to hold herself against the wall.

"Relax baby girl. I'm not gonna hurt you."

She only nodded with pleading eyes before her hand came over the button of her jeans, pushing him to finally free her of her long-awaited temptation.

"I see what you want..." He let out a soft devilish laugh before kneeling down, grazing a hand down the middle of her torso before approaching her unzipped shorts. "What's the magic word?" He added, slipping two fingers within the crevice of the zipper.

"P-Please..."

She gasped as he began to stroke the thin smooth fabric.

"Make me."

"P-Please, Mr.F-Farron."

"There you go." He unfastened the button of her shorts at his commanded plea, sliding it down her slender legs, a tone once so familiar to him.

Her teeth began to chatter. "I'm cold." She squeaked out, shivering against the frigid concrete wall.

"We're just warming up princess." He fervently rubbed at the silk-like material, feeling the warmth of her clear virgin moisture seep through the thin fabric. "I bet you taste just as heavenly as you feel."

"Why don't you find out." She reached behind her back, unhooking her bra, tossing it next to him letting her velvet peaks harden in the frigid room. She knelt down before him, caressing his beard before her tongue pleaded for an entry to his mouth. Her fingertips glided down to his lengthy erection, waiting to be freed from its denim shield. Feeling the button of his jeans in her reach, she quickly undid it through the loophole, yet he stopped her before she could proceed further.

"Wait your turn sweetheart." Cade wore a wicked grin as she spread her legs wide open. "Let's see what we have here." He gently pulled down the last garment shielding her. Gently pushing her down atop the cool tiles, he resumed his trail of kisses from the arch of her neck, capturing her right nipple within his mouth before trailing down her stomach, and finally approaching her delicate flower, drenched in virginal fluids. Securing his arms under her thighs, he dipped his tongue into her slit, earning a breathtaking gasp from Tally.

"O-Oh my.... Fuck!" Her nails clutched at the back of his shirt while his mouth formed a suction over her small rosy button, feeling it swell within him. Her hands slammed upon the tiles, before cupping her breasts and biting her lip; doing her utmost best to not moan out loud. Yet, she couldn't resist squirming uncontrollably, sending her mind into what felt like a dream; wiping away the fact that she was still within the premises of the school.

Her moans rang through his ears, taking him back to that one summer night in the back of his Chevy IROC in the very back of the parking lot where nobody dared to go. When Tamia's short layers were strung over the leather upholstery, and her body was covered in a pleasurable glossy sweat. Way back, before he'd ever even hatch the thought of wanting her captivating daughter. And it was as if it was that late June summer night back in 1985 after just a few dates of nothing but watching all the Rocky movies at the top row of the theater with her by his side.

  He gazed up at Tally over the arch in her back, over her hardened peaks to see her want, her need for him to keep going, not wanting to let her go. Discreetly, he fully opened his jeans letting his massive erection protrude, and slipping off his shirt wanting to feel her warm golden skin beneath his dominance, leaning over in her ear.

"Don't think..." He hissed out, letting two fingers enter her, feeling the tight pureness within her almost instantly. Pumping deeper within her, he watched as her flower overflowed, and her moans echoed, until he felt prepared. And suddenly, his fingers were gone from within her, and he lined his erection to her rosy core, crashing into her, hearing her cry out with a grueling yet pleasurable pain as he filled her tight walls. Tears began to slip from her eyes as she clutched him close to her.

"Mine only..." He whispered before thrusting into her again repeatedly, quickening his pace, feeling that long lost pleasure he couldn't find with Leana within all the years he wished he could just have just one last time with Tamia before her shocking demise. And then, here was Talia young and pure, unlike anything he'd ever seen. Like Tammy, she had that rough edge to her, but inside she was innocent without her image of a hard rocker. He couldn't lose her like he did Tammy so many years ago.

"Tammy..." He whispered, feeling Tally's walls stretch at his length. Her piercing screams couldn't be silenced as she was at the peak of her climax. He thrusted one last time within her before pulling out his member, stroking it rapidly, watching as a small puddle of pure white dripped onto her stomach writhing with pleasure.

"Yours only..." She finally whispered back to him as he rested his head atop her chest, enveloping him in her heated arms.

"Ben doesn't stand a chance now sweetheart."

Her body went limp as she rested euphorically underneath him.

"Last period is cancelled for today."

A/N: What the heck did I just write? Anywho, this is actually the first actual sex scene I've ever written. I'm not good at it hahaha, but the fact that I tried counts. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and let me know what you all think. Love you all.

-Riva :)