Seeing Red

Her touch continuously lingered over his skin, the traces of her fingertips, the way he suddenly grew hard at her innocent touch... It all remained etched within him, chained to her simple, accidental touch.

Alone once again, Cade laid down atop the spaciousness of his bare room. Staring aimlessly at the television before him, not paying attention to a single word being said throughout the entire sitcom displayed. The lights dimmed to a subtle tawny glow. All he could envision was Tally's soft palm massaging his length until it stood, quickening with each stroke. Her soft doe eyes wandering helplessly over his jeans with growing curiosity.

"I think I just might like you after all..." Tally's voice resonated in his ears, the sensual sway of her hips moving along to the beats. The sight of the delicate lace she wore had him shaking in his core, wanting to feel every curve in her shapely figure.

He recalled the way she adjusted the lacy red strap of her bra, thinking she was being inconspicuous the way she eyed him. So naïve, yet she craved for his eyes to roam her curved body once more; entice him with her carmine lips, gaze at him with her gleaming virgin eyes. She was asking for his undivided attention for more than just criticism of her eloquent portrait of his once beloved Tamia.

She haunts me...  He thought to himself.  I see her. A spitting image of Tamia. The more I see her, the more I want her. I need her. My beautiful Tally, make your mark on me.

He shut off the screen of the television, removing the glasses that framed his face, and closing his eyes for a moment in an attempt to free himself of her compelling image from his flustered mind.

*****

A soft thump sounded through the hallway, shaking Cade awake. A faint sigh breezily echoed with bliss, intensifying with each burst of pleasure elicited. Yet as he listened closely, it wasn't Leana's voice he heard. He sat up in nothing but the navy blue boxers he wore, making his way down the hall to see a trail of cerise rose petals leading up to the base of black leather chaise.

A slip of sheer scarlet satin draped over a familiar pair of legs the complexion of fair gold. Her curled toes were painted a familiar crimson color. Her long tresses were strewn all over the curved armrest of the elongated chair. Those familiar garnet orbs were rolled back in pure pleasure and her flawless cherry lips parted as she mustered out a virginal moan. Her left index finger caressed her cheek, while her right hand was covered beneath the sleek red fabric moving rapidly.

"Tally?" He whispered to himself.

As he approached, he noticed her bare shoulders. The way the delicate fabric covered her youthful breasts, leaving her concave stomach exposed to the frigid air. His eyes caught hold of her lower femininity, sheathed by the same cloth that covered her.

He smiled wickedly, stroking his beard; unable to comprehend the sight of the blossoming, ravishing girl writhing pleasurably within his vision. Not wanting to interrupt her, he knelt down beside her.

  "God, you're beautiful." He spoke into her ear, caressing her cheek before halting her right hand from her erotic action.

"I've been waiting for you. Should I keep going?"

She playfully eyed him in lieu of her suave response, nibbling at the bottom portion of her lip. Her eyes closed softly as his lips traced down the arch of her neck. Her hand slowly motioned back towards her lower middle region, until he grasped her arm before she could go any further.

"Ah-ah. That's my job baby girl." He pinned her wrist above her head, seating himself beside her, reaching underneath the silky sheet. He allowed two fingers gently caress her heated, lower lips before entering her pure slit, seeing her mouth part open in breathless ecstasy as his fingers slid deeper within her; exploring each depth of her purity.

"That's better." Cade added, hearing her emit a tiny squeal before quickening his pace. Curling further into her tight walls, feeling her limpid virgin moisture gush over his fingers. Her euphoric moans echoed throughout the walls just as his finger pressed up against her sensitive pink bud; feeling her tender body squirm beneath him as he rubbed it gently.

"Oh fuck..."  Her back quaked into an arch and her nails clawed deep into the fine leather.

"You're enjoying that, aren't you?"

"God, yes!" She shrieked out in utter rapture,  before he examined her drenched flower dripping down atop the chaise, and the thick, clear fluid coating his fingers.

She rose up, the red cloth still held atop her chest. Her waves cascaded over her shoulders. She inched her face closer before pressing her rosy lips to his with a burning passion that couldn't be revoked. Her body sealed tightly against his bare chest, and her arms tightened around his neck, softly planting a kiss atop the arch before allowing the flowing slip to fall to the ground with grace.

*****

Cade's eyes suddenly flashed open to the amber light of the lamp beside him. He sat up before seeing the empty hallway. Not even one ounce of red was in sight or reach. There was no sign of the enthralling teen, no satin, no petals. Only just within his mind.

The clock read 4 a.m. as he stumbled back to the bedroom, shutting the door behind him. Leana's photo caught his eye as it was held up the ceramic base of the lamp atop his nightstand. He took the black wooden frame within his hands, no longer able to retrieve the feelings he once felt for her or feel every tingle within her nude-shaded kiss. He knew now what he wanted, and where his focus stood. Without a care, he flung her photo to the wall, hearing the glass shatter to splinters scattered along the carpet. He placed the pile of separation papers atop the dresser, with nothing to hold him back, not even her sensual touch. Preparing to finally come forward, he smiled at the thought of his youthful target, knowing he had to get closer to her somehow.

"Tally McCarthy, I'll make you mine." He vowed.

A/N: Um I should've put a warning prior to the chapter, and I have to admit this was my very first time ever really writing something so explicit. Challenging but its a start. I do hope you guys enjoyed that naughty little fantasy, and do cut me some slack haha.

-Riva :)