May 15th 2012

Dear Diary

today i went school, and i cried in sabina's, Harmony's and Sofia's arms and i begged them to help me.... i could not stop feeling the aweful pain that i had felt and its just killing me inside...

Harmony has n idea on how much she has helped me, she is a great friend all lunch i cried in her arms and she just stood there tellingmme everything is going to be ok hugging me holding me close :'( but from having everything to mothing is just a right death note :'( im heart broken no idea on what to doo...

I've tried talking to joe but he hates me :'( he cant stand me anymore he ignores my texts rejects my calls and it just kills me i cant stop crying diary in school all i can do is cry but i cant show him how upset i am :'( but its hard not to...

There are soo many things in life that sometimes, you cant just smile the pain away, and this is one of them it just really kills me..... heart brake does alot to people i should no because i havent eaten since ive barley smiled and when i have it was a faint little smile.. people say its best to let it all out, and thats what im doing i cant smile anymore....

Sabina... she is another AMAZING best friend ever she has just been soo suportive in everything ive been doing she just helps me through life all together i cant help but love that girl, she has just been the best person to ever talk too im soo lucky to have her as a best friend.....

and Sofia... she is just soo amazing she makes me smile loads she said she will help me and she has just been there for me, no matter how many times me and her fall out she will always have a huge space where she fits perfectly in my heart......

but now diary there is nothing left of me today Sofia asked me "Who makes you smile, the most" and all i could say is "joe" because its all just true he is my all he is but im his nothing </3 and that hurts :'(

soo yeah i must be heading off now diary

thankyou for saving my life <//////3

x x x Lauren x x x