Sand and Stars (Gaara Love Story)

I do not own the pictures in the cover, but I made it, so I guess it's mine.

Setting of the story: Naruto Shippuden. A few months after Naruto and his team saved Gaara from the two members of the Akatsuki, Deidara and Sasori. And where Gaara was revived by Lady Chiyo when he died and after Sasuke killed Orochimaru and Itachi.

Name: Rin Mizuka

Age: 15

Appearance: Long black wavy hair braided down the waist. Pale skin. Violet eyes. Always wears a fish net shirt inside a black tube. Black shorts, black pouch with weapons on her left side. Black ninja sandals and black cloth mask to cover half of her face. Her bangs cover her right eye.

Background Story: Rin came from the Hidden Mist Village. She's also known as an S-rank criminal for being accused of killing her whole clan but Orochimaru was the one who killed them. The Akatsuki has their eyes on Rin because of her ability and they want her to join their organization. Being the last survivor of the most powerful clan, she inherited the skill of being able to copy anybody's Kekkei Genkai or any power she seeks. She doesn't need to make any seals or hand signs to perform a jutsu.Villagers and the Akatsuki still hunt her down. She has the ability to change her own eye color, she needs to do that because the Mizuka clan is known to have Violet eyes. She has the power to do whatever she seeks with the use of her mind. Now living in Sunagakure for almost a month. She trains harder than any other people. She doesn't sleep, afraid of all the nightmares Orochimaru did to her family when she witnessed it all.

Warning: She might seem like a Mary Sue character at first, but don't worry, it will not last.

***

If you are not aware, some of my original fiction novellas had been signed under 'Dreame'! Because of this, I was able to make writing as a career and it would really mean a lot if you continue supporting me.

Don't worry! I will never forget Wattpad as I am more than willing to provide you with some good anime fan fictions. Stay tuned as there will be more to come.

Please do support my original novellas on Dreame as it would really mean a lot!

1. Download Dreame app on your phone.

2. Search for "Fumise Love" and read my stories there! Or if you are having troubles in finding my account, you can click the external link icon in the page and it will redirect you to my user profile!