eleven

•••I walked back downstairs with a new pair of shorts not bothering to put on a new top

I walked back downstairs with a new pair of shorts not bothering to put on a new top. I made my way back downstairs and grabbed a cup from Michaels hand. I took a sip and then continued eventually finishing the alcoholic drink.

"You idiot" Trinity hissed.

"What?" I asked genuinely confused.

"We have a god damn show tomorrow I don't want you to get drunk, laid and hungover"

"Screw off Trin. And I think you mean I have a show. Not you" I scoffed. She placed her hands on her hips.

"No actually, Ashley is getting me to show Riptide in two foot hunters" she said matter of factly.

"Oh"

"Oh is right" she rolled her eyes and walked away, tugging Michael by the arm.

"Oh dear" Erica sighed pulling me outside. She pulled me by the poolside "Lighten up and just have fun" she said as we sat down.

"Everyone's hating on me it seems" I groaned catching glares from Ryder, Tristan and Trin.

"Then get them to stop hating on you" she said blankly.

"How am I supposed to do that?!" I exclaimed.

"Start with Trin. Just apologize for your actions and say you didn't mean them. Because I know you didn't Syd. You're just stressed with everything right now" she said pushing my away from her signaling my cue to get up. I did and started walking towards where Trinity and Michael were standing by the barbecue. I shot a glance at Erica who gave me a warm smile and a thumbs up. I felt a bit more relieved.

"Trin?" I said warily as I stood behind her. Both her and Michael turned to look at me. She was eying me up and down. Michael looked so confused as always. I pulled her away with me out of hearing range for Michael.

"What is it Sydney?" She sighed crossing her arms over her chest

"Look I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the way I acted back there. I didn't mean anything I said. I'm just a bit stressed at the moment. Loads of things are piling up on me and it's making me like this" I said awkwardly. I looked up and met her gaze and she was smiling her warm Trinity smile.

"Apology accepted best friend. You know I can't stay mad at you for very long. Unless you piss me off bad. Then I can hold a grudge" she laughed. I joined her. "And are you okay with everything?" She asked with a more concerned tone. I just shrugged my shoulders.