ten

Omg. Guys. This is ground breaking. I. Actually updated for once.:)) I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter as well as this one!:) I'm so happy we're almost at 100 reads!!! Well at least we haven't hit 100 reads yet. At least not when I wrote this A/N lol anyways! :) Please votevotevote, comment and share!!

~Rachelxox

•••I felt frozen in my spot

I felt frozen in my spot. Why would Hunter invite him? I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Tristan.

"Okay I'm here and you're not swimming common" he teased I smacked his shoulder. Chloe was having a conversation with Erica and Trin while Michael and Justin were getting in making stupid bets on who could make the biggest splash.

"Fine, I'll come in in just a sec" I walked over to the girls. Erica and Chloe both had drinks in hand. Trinity had her pretty brown hair in a bun. Erica and Chloe both had their hair down like I did.

"The guys are getting in" I said walking up to them.

"Ah k, I guess we can get in too" Erica said and we joined the guys at the edge of the pool. I took off my white tank top and tossed it to the side. I felt a few eyes turn to us girls who were taking off our clothes. I ignored the stares and ran my hand through my hair. Chloe was wearing a pretty pink patterned bikini top and black bottoms. Trinity was wearing a plain black bathing suit with loads of straps it made me confused. Erica was wearing a baby blue bikini top and black bottoms. I felt hands grab my waist and I turned my head quickly to see who. It was Tristan. He had gotten out of the water.

"Hm I think that bathing suit needs to be used" he murmured in a quiet voice making me tingle through my toes. Next thing I know I hit cold water. I resurfaced and gasped. The gang was cracking up like crazy. I pushed my hair back out of my face.

"You said you wanted to swim" Tristan defended himself putting his hands up at the glare I gave him.

"You son of a b-"

"Beautiful woman" Justin winked cutting me off. I groaned and pulled myself out of the pool and taking off my now drenched shorts. They were American Eagle too! Darn. I now stood in my bikini and hung my shorts up on the fence. Trinity was practically crying with laughter and Chloe was trying to contain a laugh. Erica was in the pool flirting with a guy who I didn't really recognize. I sighed and sat on the pool edge and dipped my feet in the water. The water was nice and cool against my warm skin. It was a gorgeous summer day. It was probably around 27 and no clouds to be seen. I turned my face up to the sun and embraced the sun. I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"Tristan. Throw me in again and I'll kill you. No joke" I warned without looking behind me.

"Nope not Tristan. Try again"

"Oh hey Hunter what's up?" I asked opening my eyes and eyed him.

"I made up with Ryder" he said bluntly.