three

Would anyone be interested if I started putting in a word count of each chapter? And if I put pictures, within the story?

~Rachelxox

•••I dragged my feet along the halls of the school

I dragged my feet along the halls of the school. It's been a horribly long first two blocks. One hundred and eighty minutes to be exact and another one hundred and eighty minutes to go. After lunch of course!

My stomach was grumbling Trinity bursted out  laughing each time.

"Ugh shut up Trin. I haven't eaten all day" I grumbled as we waited in line at the cafeteria.

"Not my fault you slept in and woke up at 8:45. If you woke up earlier you could have had breakfast" she shrugged.

"Well I only had fifteen minutes to get dressed. You know how long that takes me too" I snapped. She rolled her eyes as we picked out what we wanted to eat. I scanned the cafeteria, seeing people from our friend group waving us over. I did say it was hard to find good friends who weren't fake and tried to use you. Trinity obviously was my best friend but I managed to make a few who weren't so bad and didn't try to use me. At least not from my knowledge...

I took my tray and followed behind Trinity who was trying to weave through the crowd of people towards the table. I was doing okay until and smacked into something hard. I rubbed my forehead from the impact and opened my eyes, to see a. Chest? I looked up. Ryder Meguire. He smirked down at me.

"Well if it isn't little miss famous" I cowered a bit at his presence. "Not much to say eh? Guessing daddy didn't teach you much about using your voice. Quite ironic isn't it?" He laughed an evil laugh. I pushed past him, tears beginning to form and put down my tray, not meeting eye contact with my friends. I could feel their worried gaze travel over me, but I just ignored them and picked at my BLT.

"You good?" Justin asked holding his girlfriend Chloe's hand. I shrugged.

"Even if I wasn't there's nothing to do about it" I mumbled quietly. Michael stood up.

"I'll just beat his a** up" he grimaced rolling up his sleeves.

"Have you seen those biceps?" Trinity whisper yelled. The girls at the table stared at him dreamily. Not me though...

"I heard something from the football team that his parents are sending him away to a boarding school" Erica said glancing over at Ryder again. We all did.

"Well actually you heard that from me, since I'm actually on the football team" Tristin smirked placing his tray on the table making Trinity scoot.