nine

Ugh, guys I'm really sorry for not updating lately. I'm starting up high school and I have absolutely no one so I'm super nervous and freaking out. Idk how much I'll be able to update my book either I'll try my best though. Here's another part I hope you like it!
Please comment what you think and vote vote vote!!

~Rachelxox

•••Saturday June 19th(1 day till competition)

Saturday June 19th(1 day till competition)

I stared up at my bedroom ceiling. I heaved a heavy sigh and got up from out of bed. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand beside my bed and checked the time. 12:03pm oops. I groaned and grabbed a sweatshirt and replaced it with the plain white shirt I had slept in. I opened my door and was tackled. I fell on the carpet in my room. It was the boys.
"I SWEAR TO GOD GUYS" I yelled at Jacob and Liam. They had unleashed our dog Diesel on me too. Diesel was a Doberman Pinscher. Yes my dad is allergic but after a ton of begging from my brother and I a few years ago along with little Mallory who had dreamt of having a puppy and sweet talking her daddy, he gave in. We have to brush him every day just to make sure he doesn't shed too much. He stood just above my waist. When we got him as a puppy we didn't think he'd end up this big. Oh well... He paused from licking my face and his ears went alert and he let out two barks. Someone was probably here. His long legs made their way down the stairs and he stood at the door waiting for me to open it. I had my hair in a messy bun and I groaned as  I trudged my way to the door. I unlocked the door and opened the door and Diesel growled at the stranger. It took me a minute for my eyes to make out who it was. Oh. Diesel was still growling as he stood in front of me and I had to hold him back from jumping on the person at the door.

"Um did you need something?" I asked in a rude tone.

"Yes actually" He scratched the back of his neck. "Um is your brother home by any chance?"

"Yep hes upstairs if you need him but I think he'd rip you apart before my dog does" I rolled my eyes and made Diesel sit. He eyed my dog warily.

"Um you didn't tell me you have one of these... You don't seem like the type to have one of these" He gestured to my large dog who was still growling through his clenched teeth.

"Dad's choice. He's the guard dog type" I explained quickly. "Any ways good luck with my brother, he's asleep and if you wake him up he'd kill you twice"

"Um, no thanks I'm not here to see Hunter" He explained.

"Great then you can leave my house" I said bluntly. Letting go of Diesel who approached Ryder making him back up down to the front porch.

"Please Sydney" He pleaded. "I need to talk to you"

"Ryder get out. My dad knows about the incident and I advise you to get out before he wakes up and finds you" I said pushing him away.

"Please Syd-"

"I'm done with your crap Ryder leave my house or else I'll probably let my dog loose on you" I snapped and backed up towards his car. He turned around and gave me a soft look of regret and I kept my stone cold glare. He gave up and got into his car and drove off. I got Diesel to come in and I shut the door. Hunter stood in the front hall.